PDA

View Full Version : Tonight Is Our Golden Opportunity To Deliver Some Payback For The Sweep.

Thome25
09-30-2008, 08:38 AM
It's anyone's guess what will actually happen but, tonight is our golden opportunity to deliver a punch in the mouth to the Twins and their fans for what happened at the Metrodome in the not-so-distant past.

This is our house and we need to show them that. We need to defend our turf and we CANNOT let them celebrate in our ballpark. This division is ours for the taking and our boys need to exact so payback on the Pirhanas.

If the Twins win it in Chicago it'll make me want to puke.:puking:

So let's pay them back and deliver them some heartbreak for once. Get it done boys.....defend our house!!! GO WHITE SOX!!! :bandance:

BleacherBandit
09-30-2008, 08:40 AM
It's anyone's guess what will actually happen but, tonight is our golden opportunity to deliver a punch in the mouth to the Twins and their fans for what happened at the Metrodome in the not-so-distant past.

This is our house and we need to show then that. We need to defend our turf and we CANNOT let them celebrate in our ballpark. This is division is ours for the taking and our boys need to exact so payback on the Pirhanas.

So let's pay them back and deliver them some heartbreak for once. Get it done boys.....defend our house!!! GO WHITE SOX!!! :bandance:

God, I don't want to see champagne being uncorked in the visitor's clubhouse.....I also don't want to see a TBS feed from Minneapolis of all the pesky Twins celebrating. PLEASE, White Sox, shut out the Twins today.

BoysMom3
09-30-2008, 08:41 AM
Let's do it. There is no other option. First place has been ours all summer, and I'm not about to let it go now. (like I have anything to do with it - I'm just saying'!) Let's go White Sox!!!!!

Thome25
09-30-2008, 09:08 AM
I want the Sox to win this game so bad. I've hated the Twins since 1991 in the Puckett, Hrbek, Shane Mack days. (I was 13 years old.) That was the year the Sox got Rock Raines and there was so many high expectations for them. They beat out the Sox that year and went on to win the WS. Needless to say I was rooting for the Braves in the WS.

I don't just want the Sox to beat them tonight I NEED them to beat the Twins with a a burning, undying passion. C'mon Sox pay them back for 1991. Pay them back fo 2003. Pay them back for all of these division titles. Pay them back for the sweep a few days ago!!:angry:

C'mon boys get angry and just do it. Break their hearts at our ballpark. Give them a much needed punch right in the mouth!!:angry:

Cangelosi CF
09-30-2008, 09:24 AM
6:30 p.m. can't get here soon enough! :gulp: I hope the blackout works better than it did for Georgia on Saturday night....

soxrme
09-30-2008, 09:29 AM
C'mon Sox we have to win tonight. Why is the game on TBS, can't comcast or someone here pick it up? Good thing happened this morning, Mike and Mike both picked the Twins.

cws05champ
09-30-2008, 09:34 AM
C'mon Sox we have to win tonight. Why is the game on TBS, can't comcast or someone here pick it up? Good thing happened this morning, Mike and Mike both picked the Twins.
Great!! Greenie picked Seattle to win the World Series, he couldn't have been more wrong about that, and couldn't be more wrong about this.

Peter Gammons and Kruk picked the Sox.

oeo
09-30-2008, 09:36 AM

The Sox have killed Blackburn at the Cell this year. 21 hits, 5 walks, 13 runs in 15 innings, .328 batting average against. That doesn't mean anything, but we should have killed him last week, too.

I'm not sure how Danks will fare, so it could be a high-scoring affair, but I like our chances. Get an early lead and roll from there.

rdwj
09-30-2008, 09:37 AM
I am confident our boys will get it done. Last night seemed to lighten the mood and I think they're ready to deliver a little pay back!

chisoxfanatic
09-30-2008, 09:43 AM
I am confident our boys will get it done. Last night seemed to lighten the mood and I think they're ready to deliver a little pay back!
I think so too, and I'm glad I will be there to see it all unfold. I want our Sox to knock the cocky looks off of Carlos Gomez, Justin Morneau, Nick Punto, Joe Mauer, Jason Kubel...ALL OF THEM!!! ESPECIALLY for acting like they won the World Series last Thursday night.

Heffalump
09-30-2008, 09:47 AM
I think so too, and I'm glad I will be there to see it all unfold. I want our Sox to knock the cocky looks off of Carlos Gomez, Justin Morneau, Nick Punto, Joe Mauer, Jason Kubel...ALL OF THEM!!! ESPECIALLY for acting like they won the World Series last Thursday night.

Yeah, I can't stand the Twins. Although I do respect guys like Morneau and Mauer. However Gomez with his arm flapping and head bobbing after EVERY single fly ball or play during the Sox/Twins serious really pissed me off. I mean, the guy is a great talent, but be a professional!

LET'S GO SOX ! ! ! ! !

Cuck the Fubs
09-30-2008, 10:22 AM
I know we're going to win it.

And I can't wait to see how that ****ing jackass Carlos Gomez takes it.

Because he sure acted like a ****ing tool up in the dump dome last week......

tulsasoxfan
09-30-2008, 10:27 AM
Lets go SOX

I'll be watching on TV from Tulsa,Ok. To all that are going to the game...You can make a differnece, we want the loudest croud possible.
I want to hear you all the way down here.

Thome25
09-30-2008, 10:30 AM
Lets go SOX

I'll be watching on TV from Tulsa,Ok. To all that are going to the game...You can make a differnece, we want the loudest croud possible.
I want to hear you all the way down here.

EXACTLY.....To the fans that go, PLEASE be as loud and proud as you possibly can. IMO the crowd can absolutely make a difference in this game. SHOW THE TWINS WHO'S HOUSE THIS IS BABY!!!:bandance:

hellview
09-30-2008, 10:31 AM

This is our house and we need to show them that. We need to defend our turf and we CANNOT let them celebrate in our ballpark. This division is ours for the taking and our boys need to exact so payback on the Pirhanas.

Sounds like an Underarmor commercial....CLICK CLAK!!!!

Jim Shorts
09-30-2008, 10:35 AM
sounds like an underarmor commercial....click clak!!!!

we must protect this house!

Thome25
10-01-2008, 08:18 AM
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.....we gave them a much needed punch in the mouth and defended OUR HOUSE!! We delievered them some heartbreak. I hope those asshats cried all the way back to Minnesot-AH.