PDA

View Full Version : LTP!


Chisox_cali
05-16-2002, 11:16 PM
(Sorry palehosemike but I couldn't resist)

Joe went 2 for 3 today in a loss but jacked out #6 on the year!

:LTP
"Oh Yeah!"


I'm just counting the days....

doublem23
05-16-2002, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali

I'm just counting the days....

:crede
Tell me about it.

Chisox_cali
05-16-2002, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by doublem23


:crede
Tell me about it.

Hey maybe KW will call up Charlotte and ask for them to "send Joe up" and we'll get um both :smile:

delben91
05-16-2002, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali


Hey maybe KW will call up Charlotte and ask for them to "send Joe up" and we'll get um both :smile:

Our luck, Joe Valentine (I hope his name is joe) will be in Charlotte, and KW will accidentally call him up to play third

doublem23
05-16-2002, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by delben91


Our luck, Joe Valentine (I hope his name is joe) will be in Charlotte, and KW will accidentally call him up to play third

You're gonna have to help me out... My mind is in "Summer Vacation Mode," (AKA.. Not working, so I'm a tad out of it...) You know what I'm jivin' 'bout, eh, Kemp? :D: Don't worry... I won't enjoy it TOO much... :smile:

I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean, S-A-M-R-T....

RedPinStripes
05-16-2002, 11:48 PM
:KW
I wanted Joe Borchard, not Joe Crede. Oh wait! Joe Crede should have been here opening day. I'm confused and I don't like the name Barry or Berry anymore. Does Crede Spell his name Jo or Joe?

Chisox_cali
05-16-2002, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by doublem23


You're gonna have to help me out... My mind is in "Summer Vacation Mode," (AKA.. Not working, so I'm a tad out of it...) You know what I'm jivin' 'bout, eh, Kemp? :D: Don't worry... I won't enjoy it TOO much... :smile:

I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean, S-A-M-R-T....

You were also so smart enough to not tell us what you needed help with :D:

Daver
05-16-2002, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by doublem23


You're gonna have to help me out... My mind is in "Summer Vacation Mode," (AKA.. Not working, so I'm a tad out of it...) You know what I'm jivin' 'bout, eh, Kemp? :D: Don't worry... I won't enjoy it TOO much... :smile:

I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean, S-A-M-R-T....

Joe Valentine is a pitcher,I think he is pitching in high A ball right now.I haven't checked lately.

Chisox_cali
05-16-2002, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes
:KW
I wanted Joe Borchard, not Joe Crede. Oh wait! Joe Crede should have been here opening day. I'm confused and I don't like the name Barry or Berry anymore. Does Crede Spell his name Jo or Joe?

You wanted a Joe here's your JOE!!!!!!!!

:joebatters
"How you doin!"

RedPinStripes
05-16-2002, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali


You wanted a Joe here's your JOE!!!!!!!!

:joebatters
"How you doin!"

*****!

doublem23
05-17-2002, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by daver


Joe Valentine is a pitcher,I think he is pitching in high A ball right now.I haven't checked lately.

Ahhhhhhhh......................................... ...............................

Muchos gracias, daver... I've fallen behind on my knowledge of the Sox system...








On a lighter not...

POST NUMBER 4,000!!!!!

http://whitesoxinteractive.com/Graphics/MONSTER/firewk1.gif :messica http://whitesoxinteractive.com/Graphics/MONSTER/firewk1.gif

:) :) :) :) :)

DrCrawdad
05-17-2002, 04:48 AM
I heard KW say that Borchard hit a HR that traveled over 550 feet.

CerberusWG
05-17-2002, 07:09 AM
daver, Valentine is in AA.

Randar68
05-17-2002, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by CerberusWG
daver, Valentine is in AA.

Beat me to it Cerb. Valentine has been lights out in AA and has 7 saves thus far.