PDA

View Full Version : Tigers Appreciation thread!

gosox83
09-30-2008, 09:02 AM
Thanks for the Friday in July you grabbed a quick 4-0 lead and had the bases loaded with one out and didn't score anymore runs. Later we would see TCQ dribble a base hit between first and second and then JD break your hearts.

Thank you for the 1,000,000,000 wild pitches in the 6th inning last night and then the meatball to the skinniest dude on the team!!

Have fun in last place watching us whoop the twinkies tonight.

Sincerely Yours,

GOSOX!:D:

nevr say dye sox
09-30-2008, 09:16 AM
I found it very odd how Freddie Garcia came up with a neck injury in the 6th after mowing down our hitters. Then wild pitches and dropped routine ground balls. Not that an extra game between the Sox and Minn would be a good money maker for MLB. :scratch:

oeo
09-30-2008, 09:32 AM
I found it very odd how Freddie Garcia came up with a neck injury in the 6th after mowing down our hitters. Then wild pitches and dropped routine ground balls. Not that an extra game between the Sox and Minn would be a good money maker for MLB. :scratch:

I think it was later called 'shoulder stiffness,' but Freddy loves us. :D:

CLR01
09-30-2008, 09:33 AM
My god, enough with these stupid appreciation threads. :rolleyes:

chisoxfanatic
09-30-2008, 01:23 PM
If you think the Tigers just lied down for our Sox, then you're crazy. Our Sox were just hungry. God, do I hope they use that hunger for another night.

guillen4life13
09-30-2008, 01:51 PM
If you think the Tigers just lied down for our Sox, then you're crazy. Our Sox were just hungry. God, do I hope they use that hunger for another night.

I hope they use that energy for another 12 games. Not just one. Twelve.

Boondock Saint
09-30-2008, 02:32 PM
**** Tiger appreciation. They didn't "give" us jack. Everything we got, we took from them.

turners56
09-30-2008, 04:53 PM
The Tigers were aggressive last night. Leyland even used his best starter in relief last night and that didn't pan out so well. They didn't lay down for us, we just beat them.