PDA

View Full Version : The greatest thing about tomorrow...

chisoxfanatic
09-29-2008, 11:44 PM
Aside from the game, of course, I'd have to think that tomorrow, there won't be a single Twins fan in the ballpark. Whenever they come to town, there are a good number of Twins fans that make the travel. They did not get that luxury for this game. Having every single person up there and cheering for our Sox is going to be an experience that should send chills up everyone's spines.

Hopefully it helps out our guys on the field. I do believe crowds like what we will experience tomorrow help the players.

Nellie_Fox
09-29-2008, 11:46 PM
Aside from the game, of course, I'd have to think that tomorrow, there won't be a single Twins fan in the ballpark. Whenever they come to town, there are a good number of Twins fans that make the travel. They did not get that luxury for this game. Having every single person up there and cheering for our Sox is going to be an experience that should send chills up everyone's spines.

Hopefully it helps out our guys on the field. I do believe crowds like what we will experience tomorrow help the players.Several of my students were leaving tonight to head to the game. I think there will be plenty of Twins fans there.

ChiSoxFan81
09-29-2008, 11:46 PM

Hopefully it helps out our guys on the field. I do believe crowds like what we will experience tomorrow help the players.

It's going to be electric. No way I'm sleeping tonight.

guillensdisciple
09-29-2008, 11:47 PM
I will have the volume up on my T.V. This will be '05 atmosphere all over again.

The Dude
09-30-2008, 12:15 AM
A buddy of mine, who is a Twins fan, is scared to attend the game in fear of being knifed if the Twins win the game. :rolleyes:

thomas35forever
09-30-2008, 12:16 AM
There will be at least one Cubs fan there rooting against us. Why he would even wanna go is beyond me.

DaveFeelsRight
09-30-2008, 12:19 AM
twins are 2-7 at the cell this year.

lets give them a taste of their own medicine

Chicken Dinner
09-30-2008, 12:27 AM
Looking on White Sox.com, there aren't even 2 seats together so it appears the turnout will be awesome.

nasox
09-30-2008, 12:46 AM
Looking on White Sox.com, there aren't even 2 seats together so it appears the turnout will be awesome.

Game is essentially sold out.

soxfanreggie
09-30-2008, 01:01 AM
Sox fans attending the game...Be Loud...Be Proud...Make the Twinkies know you're there! You represent the entire Sox Nation cheering all around the world. This is our time, this is our house...this is ours for the taking!

chisoxfanatic
09-30-2008, 01:13 AM
Sox fans attending the game...Be Loud...Be Proud...Make the Twinkies know you're there! You represent the entire Sox Nation cheering all around the world. This is our time, this is our house...this is ours for the taking!
Reggie, with all due respect, we are the White Sox ARMY! :wink:

:churrosarmy:

We'll be loud nevertheless!