PDA

View Full Version : if you guys cannot win it for yourselves win it so the Twins can't

SoxNation05
09-26-2008, 05:50 PM
Watching that game last night was sickening. I really dislike this team. Cabrera is a bitch. The inconsistency is hard to watch. I have not been enjoying myself watching this team. We don't deserve this divison. If the Sox don't want to play for themselves they should play so the Twins can't win. They have been embarrasing us for years with their pirrahnas but this year they have new cocky pirrahnas. They think they have this division so let's sneak up on them and take it from them like they always take it from us. I did not break my pinky and ring fingers for nothing!

BeviBall!
09-26-2008, 05:56 PM
This fan has had it with the White Sox and all their musings!

BadBobbyJenks
09-26-2008, 07:05 PM
I stopped reading after OC is a bitch...

skobabe8
09-26-2008, 07:09 PM
I stopped reading after OC is a bitch...

Me too.

Enough.

Thome25
09-26-2008, 07:24 PM
Watching that game last night was sickening. I really dislike this team. Cabrera is a bitch. The inconsistency is hard to watch. I have not been enjoying myself watching this team. We don't deserve this divison. If the Sox don't want to play for themselves they should play so the Twins can't win. They have been embarrasing us for years with their pirrahnas but this year they have new cocky pirrahnas. They think they have this division so let's sneak up on them and take it from them like they always take it from us. I did not break my pinky and ring fingers for nothing!

You need to watch it bud. You might get called a defeatist loser because this point of view is not popular around here.

The only sentiment that seems to be popular here on WSI is the "gumdrops, lolipops, rainbows, sun is shining, this is our year, next year is here, borderline Cub fan optimism." WSI is only for fans who are constant believers and who think every year is our year.

BadBobbyJenks
09-26-2008, 07:30 PM
You need to watch it bud. You might get called a defeatist loser because this point of view is not popular around here.

The only sentiment that seems to be popular here on WSI is the "gumdrops, lolipops, rainbows, sun is shining, this is our year, next year is here, borderline Cub fan optimism." WSI is only for fans who are constant believers and who think every year is our year.

:whiner: No, we just don't want someone whining about how he is glad the season is over with 4 games left.

The Sox are tied with the Twins, you do realize that right? Please don't point out the half game lead in the standings because we are tied in the loss column with one more game than Minnesota.

Thome25
09-26-2008, 07:34 PM
:whiner: No, we just don't want someone whining about how he is glad the season is over with 4 games left.

The Sox are tied with the Twins, you do realize that right? Please don't point out the half game lead in the standings because we are tied in the loss column with one more game than Minnesota.

We just pissed our pants in a playoff-type atmosphere. What do you honestly think will happen if we actually do make the playoffs by some miracle? It's not whining or being a defeatist. It's called being a REALIST.

There's alot of us on here who are seriously looking at things through rose-colored glasses.

SOXandILLINI
09-26-2008, 07:39 PM

We have a bingo!

BadBobbyJenks
09-26-2008, 07:42 PM
We just pissed our pants in a playoff-type atmosphere. What do you honestly think will happen if we actually do make the playoffs by some miracle? It's not whining or being a defeatist. It's called being a REALIST.

There's alot of us on here who are seriously looking at things through rose-colored glasses.

I don't think we will go to the world series, but I also have seen this team when they are hot. I am already on record saying it is a huge choke job, if we don't make it, but to say you are glad we are not playing next week because you don't think we can win is pathetic.

You are a defeatist.

Thome25
09-26-2008, 07:47 PM
I don't think we will go to the world series, but I also have seen this team when they are hot. I am already on record saying it is a huge choke job, if we don't make it, but to say you are glad we are not playing next week because you don't think we can win is pathetic.

You are a defeatist.

Am I a defeatist because I don't enjoy watching this team constantly losing very winnable games? Am I a defeatist because I don't enjoy watching the hot and all too often cold, home run or nothing, plodding offense with 5 DHs on it? Am I a defeatist because I don't enjoy watching this bullpen torching games? Am I a defeatist because I don't like this bad-chemistry clubhouse that has way too many whiny crybabies on it? (Paging Orlando Cabrera.)

I want better for my White Sox because I'm a die hard fan. If this is the way the're going to play I'd sooner have the season over with and start over fresh in 2009.

NoNeckEra
09-26-2008, 07:48 PM

You are a defeatist.
When have you seen this team win on the road against a team with a winning record?