PDA

View Full Version : My Post Season Tickets Have Arrived

MrRoboto83
09-25-2008, 06:31 PM
Well I got my season ticket playoff package in the mail today. At least this year they didn't arrive the same day the Sox were eliminated, like in 2006. Sure would be nice to be able to use these tickets.

I also had a DHL package waiting in front of my house with a mini Sox grill/chill. Anyone else get one of these?

chisoxfanatic
09-25-2008, 06:35 PM
Well I got my season ticket playoff package in the mail today. At least this year they didn't arrive the same day the Sox were eliminated, like in 2006. Sure would be nice to be able to use these tickets.

I also had a DHL package waiting in front of my house with a mini Sox grill/chill. Anyone else get one of these?
I got my grill and chill over a week ago. Neat, huh?

I guess I'll be getting mine tomorrow. It would be nice to use them instead of the entire thing being used as a deposit on next year's season tickets.

DumpJerry
09-25-2008, 06:36 PM
a mini Sox grill/chill. Anyone else get one of these?
Yes. (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=105915)

MrRoboto83
09-25-2008, 06:38 PM
I got my grill and chill over a week ago. Neat, huh?

I guess I'll be getting mine tomorrow. It would be nice to use them instead of the entire thing being used as a deposit on next year's season tickets.

Yes it is kinda cool. I didn't even read the flyer at first and was trying to figure out what the hell the Sox sent me.

MrRoboto83
09-25-2008, 06:40 PM
Wow i must not be as important of a season ticket holder to get mine a week later. :whiner:

I am going to turn my grill bag into a Fedora storage case. :D:

chisoxfanatic
09-25-2008, 06:42 PM
Yes it is kinda cool. I didn't even read the flyer at first and was trying to figure out what the hell the Sox sent me.
When I opened the box initially, I didn't either, and was thinking to myself that the thing looked like a container that a small drum would fit inside.

MrRoboto83
09-25-2008, 06:44 PM
When I opened the box initially, I didn't either, and was thinking to myself that the thing looked like a container that a small drum would fit inside.

HAHA, I thought the exact same thing. Can you imagine if they gave out drums how annoying that could become at games? Whom ever invented thundersticks still is wanted at large by me for a butt whoopin.

chisoxfanatic
09-25-2008, 06:47 PM
HAHA, I thought the exact same thing. Can you imagine if they gave out drums how annoying that could become at games? Whom ever invented thundersticks still is wanted at large by me for a butt whoopin.
People would start hating me more than the Cleveland Indians drummer guy. And, if they would try to confiscate it from me, I'd tell them to take it up with Brooks Boyer.

SOXfnNlansing
09-25-2008, 07:52 PM
Got my tickets today also. How cool was that to see sitting on the dining room table:D:

BigP50
09-25-2008, 08:44 PM
I would hate to have playoff tix then just have to throw them away

MCHSoxFan
09-25-2008, 09:37 PM
I would hate to have playoff tix then just have to throw them away

Yeah, I know for real. I wanna use them all!!! Unless the Sox Sweeeep the WORLD SERIES!!!!

chisoxfanatic
09-25-2008, 09:40 PM
Yeah, I know for real. I wanna use them all!!! Unless the Sox Sweeeep the WORLD SERIES!!!!
We'd have HFA if Boston were to face us in the ALCS.

MCHSoxFan
09-25-2008, 09:42 PM
we'd have hfa if boston were to face us in the alcs.

?hfa?

DumpJerry
09-25-2008, 09:42 PM
?hfa?
Home field advantage.

chisoxmike
09-25-2008, 10:46 PM
Burn them.

chisoxmike
09-25-2008, 10:55 PM
God, I ****ing hate this team.

I just got a e-mail saying my season ticket holder account is linked to StubHub and I can now sell my tickets for this season on StubHub.

:angry:

The Dude
09-25-2008, 10:57 PM

I just got a e-mail saying my season ticket holder account is linked to StubHub and I can now sell my tickets for this season on StubHub.

Wow! I had that months ago. But yes, burn the playoff tickets!!!!! They will probably fuel a fire more than anyone could ever on this ****ing bull**** team!

dakuda
09-25-2008, 11:06 PM

So did I. Just in time for....uh, crap. This is useless now.

The steps to sell the tickets that were emailed to me earlier in the year were useless, as I could not get them to work.

Someone dropped the ball.

chisoxmike
09-25-2008, 11:06 PM
Well my account was never linked until today. I called them in August about it and they said "it will be a couple weeks."

:rolleyes:

MrRoboto83
09-25-2008, 11:16 PM

I wish I selected the full refund option right now. I don't know if I can stomach another season of this brand of baseball.

salty99
09-26-2008, 12:04 AM
I selected the full refund option.

roylestillman
09-26-2008, 09:35 AM
Burn them.

I would but my grill STILL hasn't been delivered yet.

Cat Thief
09-26-2008, 10:07 AM
It was a real kick in the ass coming home and seing those tickets on the table last night. They couldn't even put them in a box so they wouldn't get all bent and ****, almost as if they knew the tickets were worthless.