PDA

View Full Version : I had a dream about TCQ...

The Milkman
09-25-2008, 12:24 PM
At some point this weekend, after being cleared by the Docs to play, the Sox are down late in the game to the Tribe and out comes TCQ to pinch hit. The crowd goes absolutely bat-**** crazy. Kids are crying, men cannot hold back the tears streaming down there face. Carlos goes yard. The Cell erupts like never before.

Just a dream...

Chez
09-25-2008, 12:26 PM
That's no dream. That's the next to last scene from The Natural.

DaveFeelsRight
09-25-2008, 12:26 PM
you had a dream about a man?

voodoochile
09-25-2008, 12:31 PM

Is there something wrong about that, Dave?

DSpivack
09-25-2008, 12:45 PM
Is there something wrong about that, Dave?

I wouldn't do that if I were you, Dave.

kjhanson
09-25-2008, 01:15 PM
I often dream about 25 men!

Unfortunately when a few of those include Horacio Ramirez, Ehren Wasserman and Boone Logan, it quickly turns into a nightmare.

kevingrt
09-25-2008, 01:24 PM
I often dream about 25 men!

Unfortunately when a few of those include Horacio Ramirez, Ehren Wasserman and Boone Logan, it quickly turns into a nightmare.

Well they are not part of the 25 men that may play in October. I guess Horacio has a chance.

But if you are really dreaming of 25 men and all three of those are in your dream you must be a big Charlotte Knights fan. Now if you were dreaming of 40 you have a point.

kjhanson
09-25-2008, 01:28 PM
Well they are not part of the 25 men that may play in October. I guess Horacio has a chance.

But if you are really dreaming of 25 men and all three of those are in your dream you must be a big Charlotte Knights fan. Now if you were dreaming of 40 you have a point.

my sense of humor
-----------------------
your head

JermaineDye05
09-25-2008, 01:30 PM
I actually had a dream about the Sox and TCQ last night as well. Only TCQ returned tonight, cause Ozzie out of desperation put him in the lineup while he was sill hurt. I can't remember how he did unfortunately...

ChiSoxFan81
09-25-2008, 02:05 PM
I actually had a dream about the Sox and TCQ last night as well. Only TCQ returned tonight, cause Ozzie out of desperation put him in the lineup while he was sill hurt. I can't remember how he did unfortunately...

After striking out to end the eighth with no men on, down 8-1, he punched his bat and broke and knuckle.

barryball
09-25-2008, 02:12 PM
I do not blame him because injuries happen even if it was self-inflicted frustration. If we had TCQ all of September I can see 3 or 4 games we would have won. Game 3 in KC, the Phil Hughes game in NYC, last nights game against Black-burn and probably one more. That would have meant we would have been 5.5 - 6.5 games a head when we got to minny this week and probably minny would have given in and we would have clinched on Tuesday. So here we are on the brink of the season. The funny thing is if we win tonight our chnaces are probably 95% if we lose they go to less than 50%. This game is the season right here!!!

Lundind1
09-25-2008, 02:19 PM
Can someone update us on that simulation to make make the playoffs thing? I don't look at it for solid evidence but I would love to get a kick out of it.