PDA

View Full Version : Sox Pride Club Premier membership

Jason82807
09-24-2008, 01:52 PM
Did anyone here join the Sox Pride Club this year and opted for the premier membership? We were promised some sort of gift and it never came this year. Last year it was a t-shirt. If anyone knows anything about what's going on, please let me know (the phone #s and email addresses listed never give a response).
Thanks

Ragator43
09-24-2008, 01:59 PM
I did. They sent an email in March letting me know about the opportunity to purchase tickets for the Sox Pride section for the month of April. Other than that, I haven't received any of the recurring emails that the club was supposed to receive about the auctions or ticket opportunities.

Jason82807
09-24-2008, 02:19 PM
I've received all the ticket opportunities, but Premier members were also supposed to get a gift. Last year I think I got the gift in April. I really don't care what it is, and I got my money's worth on the ticket opportunities alone, but if they say they are going to give you something, they should do it.

yazz32
09-24-2008, 02:46 PM
They had a blurb about the gift when they sent the Sept Premier Plus Ticket Email end of Aug.

PREMIER PIN UPDATE
The SPC Premier special gift is almost finalized. The design will be
e-mailed in September, and all Premier members will receive the
collector's item after the 2008 season. Stay tuned!

realflava23
09-24-2008, 02:50 PM
I joined last year just to get the Cubs-Sox tix and got the T-Shirt too. I didn't join this year.

It's Dankerific
09-24-2008, 02:56 PM
I think my first post on this board was to rail against the injustices of the sox pride club =)