PDA

View Full Version : Stupid PAYrod

KruseControl04
05-16-2002, 08:38 AM
Oh man! PAYrod getting thrown out of the game last night was the funniest thing I've ever seen in my life! First off, he dives into first base like a dick. Then when he gets called out, He jumps up to argue and trips and falls into the umpire! When he got called out he looked like a scared little boy, and you could read his lips saying, "But I didn't do anything." I used to repect A-rod, before he become the PAY-rod that he is today. Now I just laugh at him.

Garrison
05-16-2002, 06:26 PM
That was so funny! I saw it too! He is just a money-grubbing shmuck. He was so scared that he ran around to all the umpires and players and coaches pleading his case. I loved the immediate reaction by the ump to toss him. If you touch an umpire you are supposed to get thrown out. He didn't give it a second thought. PAY-Rod was crawling towards him to argue and given the circumstances he should have been tossed trip or no trip. What a clumsy fool!

"Did you have a nice trip?"

:payrod

LMAO :gulp:

NUKE_CLEVELAND
05-16-2002, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by Garrison
That was so funny! I saw it too! He is just a money-grubbing shmuck. He was so scared that he ran around to all the umpires and players and coaches pleading his case. I loved the immediate reaction by the ump to toss him. If you touch an umpire you are supposed to get thrown out. He didn't give it a second thought. PAY-Rod was crawling towards him to argue and given the circumstances he should have been tossed trip or no trip. What a clumsy fool!

"Did you have a nice trip?"

:payrod

LMAO :gulp:

LMAO!! How bout him striking out to end tonights game? This guy is a shining example of what's wrong with baseball these days. Money grubbing jackass is all this guy is.

BTW. Awesome quote, "The Rock" is one of my favorite movies.