PDA

View Full Version : Anyone care to join me for a drink?

Garrison
05-15-2002, 10:27 PM
I am a little disappointed about tonights result. We went too quietly in the end. Once again poor Todd Ritchie pitched well, but got no run support and no win. The Texas pitching staff shut down our mighty offense all too easily. I don't have anyone in particular with which to direct any anger. Just some major disappointment. Join me in a gulp guys..... :(:

:gulp: :gulp: :gulp:

hsc1
05-15-2002, 10:47 PM
ill buy em.....

:gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:

still dont make me feel any better about tonites game though but what the heck.....

GASHWOUND
05-15-2002, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Garrison
I am a little disappointed about tonights result. We went too quietly in the end. Once again poor Todd Ritchie pitched well, but got no run support and no win. The Texas pitching staff shut down our mighty offense all too easily. I don't have anyone in particular with which to direct any anger. Just some major disappointment. Join me in a gulp guys..... :(:

This team really frustrates me, sometimes they look like the '27 Yankees, and sometimes they look dead. This happened last week when we faced them where they retired like the last 17 batters, and now a repeat. We have have a great offense, but we have been easily shutdown a whole bunch of times where we wonder if they have a heart beat or not. Corpse ball sucks, and we have had more of our share of corpse ball. Where's the fire at? We did our best imitation of a flubby today.
I need some :beer along with some :prozac right about now

and with the flubbies stinkin up the joint it would have been a perfect opportunity for a little taunting and rubbing it in their faces. But with us not playing that great and only being 4 lousy games over .500, it sorta puts the brakes on it. damn, the torment!

doublem23
05-15-2002, 11:50 PM

Aren't you only like 15?

It's never to early to start trashing the liver when you're a Sox fan. :D:

GASHWOUND
05-16-2002, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by doublem23

Aren't you only like 15?

Heh, didn't notice he was that young...maybe he meant non-alcholic beer. :gulp:

Garrison
05-16-2002, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by doublem23
Aren't you only like 15?

Well I turned 16 like six months ago. With the good guys playing like this though, it's NEVER too early to start drinking. Cheers!

:gulp:

KruseControl04
05-16-2002, 08:18 AM

Yeah....... I loooove beer!

Sad
05-16-2002, 09:53 AM
yeah I hear ya...
quaffed a few myself for a change :D:

(yeah... right)

I'm an organ donor but after 26 years of being a SOX fan I'm not sure what'll be left that aint bloated or otherwise useless... :o:

blame it on ole G. Heileman :gulp:

-Sad

Spiff
05-16-2002, 03:40 PM

Well I turned 16 like six months ago. With the good guys playing like this though, it's NEVER too early to start drinking. Cheers!

:gulp:

:chunks