PDA

View Full Version : does choice have naked pictures of manuel's wife?

baggio202
05-15-2002, 10:56 PM
cause i cant of another reason why his sorry 190 hitting ass came up to bat in the 8th inning...this situation is really screwed up because manuel already pinch hit for mark johnson with ray durham...so sand alomar was already coming in the game to catch the 9th...so why not have 300 hitting sandy batting for 190 hitting clayton since he already is in the game???...guess it made no difference tonight since we went meekly again once we fell behind but damn not to many teams in baseball send a 190 hitter to the plate in the 8th trailing by a few runs like we do...is it any wonder we never have a come from behind victory???...when your losing you get your best offensive players in the game...the defense cant score runs for you...

this is why im moving from supporting manuel to being a critic...every since last year when clayton blasted manuel in the press manuel has done everything possible to appease royce..not its at the extent of the team..

Garrison
05-15-2002, 11:04 PM
I am one of the few Royce supporters out there. I really like the guy. But he sure can't hit worth a damn and I agree with you wholeheartedly on every one of those points. Critique Manuel all you want. Frankly, the guy deserves it for some of his moves lately. There's not much more to say than what baggio202 wrote.

GASHWOUND
05-15-2002, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by baggio202
cause i cant of another reason why his sorry 190 hitting ass came up to bat in the 8th inning...this situation is really screwed up because manuel already pinch hit for mark johnson with ray durham...so sand alomar was already coming in the game to catch the 9th...so why not have 300 hitting sandy batting for 190 hitting clayton since he already is in the game???...guess it made no difference tonight since we went meekly again once we fell behind but damn not to many teams in baseball send a 190 hitter to the plate in the 8th trailing by a few runs like we do...is it any wonder we never have a come from behind victory???...when your losing you get your best offensive players in the game...the defense cant score runs for you...

this is why im moving from supporting manuel to being a critic...every since last year when clayton blasted manuel in the press manuel has done everything possible to appease royce..not its at the extent of the team..

I think you're anger is pointed to the wrong guy. Clayton was the only one who actually hit the ball hard since the 4th I think, and almost hit it out of the park if not for a great catch by Kapler.

Kilroy
05-15-2002, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by GASHWOUND

I think you're anger is pointed to the wrong guy. Clayton was the only one who actually hit the ball hard since the 4th I think, and almost hit it out of the park if not for a great catch by Kapler.

You are correct sir...

The guy who shouldn't have been in there was Maggs. After seeing him Tuesday night, he couldn't get around on anything, and if he did, he didn't have any power. Rest the injury for a couple of days at least.

RedPinStripes
05-16-2002, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Kilroy

You are correct sir...

The guy who shouldn't have been in there was Maggs. After seeing him Tuesday night, he couldn't get around on anything, and if he did, he didn't have any power. Rest the injury for a couple of days at least.

And the "Choice" supporters come out.

http://whitesoxinteractive.com/Graphics/RoyceChoice/hofr2.jpg

GASHWOUND
05-16-2002, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes

lol, yep..can't you hear the chanting in the distance??? Clayton...Clayton...Clayton...Clayton

PaleHoseGeorge
05-16-2002, 12:15 AM

Well yes, he did cream that ball. It was the hardest thing the Sox hit all night. We need the top and middle of the line up to hit dingers, not Royce.

If I'm struggling to keep my average above .200, I'm thinking of simply getting on base. Why Royce is taking pokes for the wall is beyond me. Does he think this will help him when his agent negotiates his next contract? (assuming anybody wants him).

Daver
05-16-2002, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge

Well yes, he did cream that ball. It was the hardest thing the Sox hit all night. We need the top and middle of the line up to hit dingers, not Royce.

If I'm struggling to keep my average above .200, I'm thinking of simply getting on base. Why Royce is taking pokes for the wall is beyond me. Does he think this will help him when his agent negotiates his next contract? (assuming anybody wants him).

Perhaps he needs to learn the value of the HBP?

:hitless

Hey you crazy Redneck,that might hurt!

RedPinStripes
05-16-2002, 12:19 AM

I'm still trying to figure out why Manuel refuses to pinch hit for him? Is he afraid of royce 's bitching? :?:

doublem23
05-16-2002, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by daver

Perhaps he needs to learn the value of the HBP.

A LOT of players need that valuable lesson, daver.

baggio202
05-16-2002, 12:36 AM

wow..he hit the ball to the wall..the stuff legends are made of :(:

GASHWOUND
05-16-2002, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by baggio202

wow..he hit the ball to the wall..the stuff legends are made of :(:

Actually, he hit it over the wall, Kapler brought it back in..

PaleHoseGeorge
05-16-2002, 12:55 AM

And your point would be?

doublem23
05-16-2002, 12:57 AM

That's about as valuable to the team as a slow roller to the pitcher.

GASHWOUND
05-16-2002, 01:06 AM

And your point would be?

The point being he hit it good enough for it to be a HR, not just a lazy fly ball to the track. Of course an out is an out,but it was a great play by Kapler and saved a run.

GASHWOUND
05-16-2002, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by doublem23

That's about as valuable to the team as a slow roller to the pitcher.

yeah, the rest of the line-up did that a bunch of times all night to pick up Clayton. Lets face it, 1-9 stunk it up, not just Clayton. So its a team effort what we did lastnight. 2 freakin hits, Bad..Bad..Bad...and Bad

doublem23
05-16-2002, 01:15 AM

yeah, the rest of the line-up did that a bunch of times all night to pick up Clayton. Lets face it, 1-9 stunk it up, not just Clayton. So its a team effort what we did lastnight. 2 freakin hits, Bad..Bad..Bad...and Bad

:hurt
I showed up. Maybe Fox News should interview my ex every night.

GASHWOUND
05-16-2002, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by doublem23

:hurt
I showed up. Maybe Fox News should interview my ex every night.

Yeah, the HR was nce, looked like he's getting back on track, but I don't even know who had the other hit we had, that kind of day.
And I didn't catch it the interview, I guess i'll have to catch it when they repeat it at 2 this morning.

baggio202
05-16-2002, 01:51 AM

the whole line up did stink it up tonight..but the other 8 guys arnt hitting 190...they all have respectable averages and deserve to hit...manuel left a 300 hitter on the bench when he was in the game to catch the last inning anways so numnuts could fly out..brilliant

KruseControl04
05-16-2002, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by Garrison
I am one of the few Royce supporters out there. I really like the guy. But he sure can't hit worth a damn and I agree with you wholeheartedly on every one of those points. Critique Manuel all you want. Frankly, the guy deserves it for some of his moves lately. There's not much more to say than what baggio202 wrote.

Who in the hell would support Royce? He can't hit for ****. The only time I would want to see him in the game is when we have a lead and need him in there for defensive purposes, but why he plays in the late innings when the Sox are down, I don't know.

duke of dorwood
05-16-2002, 09:12 AM
I think Walnuts had the other hit. The managing in the late innings was awful. He bats Clayton, then, after he had Alomar run in from the bullpen, had Durham bat for Mark Johnson. Durham had no chance to hit Rocker from the right side. Plus, Rowand was still available too. Any reason why we dont come from behind in late innings?

Kilroy
05-16-2002, 09:29 AM

I actually didn't mean to be supporting Choice. I meant to agree that you shouldn't be mad at him because he's out there sucking. Only one guy should get that venom. What's Royce supposed to do, pinch hit for himself?