PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Twins Series

cnw8052
09-21-2008, 04:09 PM
Considering how big these three games are going to be, it's a REAL shame two of them will be shown on channels not many people get.

Tuesday's game is on WCIU, which hardly anyone gets unless you live in Chicago. :angry::whiner:

Thursday's game is on CSN Plus, which I'm guessing not everyone gets?

I want Mags back
09-21-2008, 04:48 PM
Considering how big these three games are going to be, it's a REAL shame two of them will be shown on channels not many people get.

Tuesday's game is on WCIU, which hardly anyone gets unless you live in Chicago. :angry::whiner:

if u have directv and live out of the chicago area, you get + on 665.1. I wont get tuesday though :whiner:

koch44
09-21-2008, 04:48 PM

They will probably change Thursday to CSN, because they switched a couple years ago when the Sox game had more importance than the Cub game.

white sox bill
09-21-2008, 04:50 PM

My winter home is right up the road from you (Freeport) and it sux that Comcast can't include CIU. Farmio and Stoney will have to suffice

I want Mags back
09-21-2008, 05:20 PM
if u have directv and live out of the chicago area, you get + on 665.1. I wont get tuesday though :whiner:

I lied, it's on 666

Chicken Dinner
09-22-2008, 01:32 AM
Cable Extra Innings is giving us the Twin feed on Tues and Wed and the Sox feed on Thursday.

LoveYourSuit
09-22-2008, 01:34 AM
I think ESPN will pick up at least one of those games for the National Media.

doublem23
09-22-2008, 02:10 AM
The whole world will get to see us celebrate another World Championship, so relax everyone.

But yes, ultra ****ty that I can't watch the Sox on Tuesday. :angry: WCIU is the bane of my existence.

Nellie_Fox
09-22-2008, 02:27 AM
I'll be stuck with the Twins feed, since even Extra Innings gets blacked out in the home market of the involved team. My only hope is that it will be on FSN HD (for some reason, most aren't. They're on FSN, but not FSN HD.)

esbrechtel
09-22-2008, 08:52 AM
I lied, it's on 666

I was originally so mad when comcast moved from 640 (because i had it memorized) but it totally makes it so much eaiser to find +

ChiSoxFan81
09-22-2008, 11:50 AM

Yeah, that's kinda ridiculous, but there's always mlb.tv. At least they are on TV. Don't you guys remember for a few years in a row, we'd play that Saturday game in Minnesota that would start at 11 so they could get the college football game in that night, and it wouldn't be on TV?

Chisox353014
09-22-2008, 12:02 PM
I'll be stuck with the Twins feed, since even Extra Innings gets blacked out in the home market of the involved team. My only hope is that it will be on FSN HD (for some reason, most aren't. They're on FSN, but not FSN HD.)

I have vowed never to return to that joke of a stadium, so I'm steeling myself for 3 games of Dick "baseball is not baseball unless it's played the Twins' way" Bremer and Bert "Insufferable Douchebag" Blyleven. I will likely be watching large portions with the sound off.

If any of our MN Sox fans know of a good Sox bar up here in the Twin Cities, I'd be happy to learn of its location.

Nellie_Fox
09-22-2008, 12:55 PM
I have vowed never to return to that joke of a stadium, so I'm steeling myself for 3 games of Dick "baseball is not baseball unless it's played the Twins' way" Bremer and Bert "Insufferable Douchebag" Blyleven. I will likely be watching large portions with the sound off.

If any of our MN Sox fans know of a good Sox bar up here in the Twin Cities, I'd be happy to learn of its location.I've never been there, but I know that Alary's (http://www.alarys.com/) in St. Paul is a big Bears bar, so I'd imagine they're Chicago-friendly in general.