PDA

View Full Version : Totally Biased Series Update


Soxheads
05-15-2002, 08:06 PM
Just like Mike, I wondered if you guys have any input on the Totally Biased Series Update. If so, please post it under this thread. Any suggestions, comments, or thoughts?

Heads

doublem23
05-15-2002, 11:56 PM
So bad I'm turning to a Cub fan? Ouch.. Nothing can't be THAT bad, can it?

:hitless
I'm close.

Soxheads
05-16-2002, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by doublem23
So bad I'm turning to a Cub fan? Ouch.. Nothing can't be THAT bad, can it?

:hitless
I'm close.

Someone actually voted for that! :?: :o: :(: :?: :o: :(:

doublem23
05-16-2002, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Soxheads


Someone actually voted for that! :?: :o: :(: :?: :o: :(:

That's a real shot in the testicles... :o:

danman31
05-16-2002, 08:45 PM
umm where is it and what is it?

Jerry_Manuel
05-17-2002, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by danman31
umm where is it and what is it?

Here (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/rwas/index.php?category=12)

Just click on the Totally Biased Game Recap and you'll see it.

doublem23
05-17-2002, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by danman31
umm where is it and what is it?

Also, on the right hand of every TBGR is a link to the Series Update.

Shway.

voodoochile
05-17-2002, 04:25 PM
You need a few more choices:

"I didn't know it existed - but I like it."

"I didn't know it existed - and it sucks."

I vote for the first one...

voodoochile
05-17-2002, 04:39 PM
One suggestion....

Give more info about the pitchers:

Career and season record against the opponent/Sox
How they throw: L/R
What the throw: Fastball, Curve, Slider, etc.

If you need room, you can always dump the Sox hitter info, that is not going to change dramatically as the season progresses and eventually will stop changing at all, so it will become redundent.

Just a thought...

Soxheads
05-17-2002, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by voodoochile
One suggestion....

Give more info about the pitchers:

Career and season record against the opponent/Sox
How they throw: L/R
What the throw: Fastball, Curve, Slider, etc.

If you need room, you can always dump the Sox hitter info, that is not going to change dramatically as the season progresses and eventually will stop changing at all, so it will become redundent.

Just a thought...

That may be doable. It depends on how lazy me and MM are. :smile:

doublem23
05-17-2002, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Soxheads


That may be doable. It depends on how lazy me and MM are. :smile:

Well, Yahoo! Sports's profiles we could find the career stats and yabadoo....

Soxheads
05-17-2002, 06:41 PM
There will also be a link on the next TBSU, so you can email ideas that may be a little strange (although I'm sure none of you are :smile: !}