PDA

View Full Version : Ramirez and Dotel Music

AK65
09-18-2008, 03:27 AM
I am brand new to the forum and apologize if this question has been asked before, but I was wondering if anyone knows the names of the salsa-type songs that are played when Alexei Ramirez comes up to bat and Octavio Dotel enters to pitch.

My fiancee loves both of them and I would like to try and find them on I-Tunes. I generally don't pay much attanetion to the player music, but I did hear both Latin songs at last Sunday's doubleheader and said I would pose the question here on the forum.

I appreciate any assistance that any of you can provide.

Britt Burns
09-18-2008, 11:30 AM
I don't know what the songs are, but considering the way they've pitched lately may I suggest Bruce Springsteen's 'I'm on Fire'

skottyj242
09-18-2008, 12:26 PM
Does anyone know what song they play when Konerko comes to bat?

tacosalbarojas
09-18-2008, 12:44 PM
I don't know what the songs are, but considering the way they've pitched lately may I suggest Bruce Springsteen's 'I'm on Fire'
I'm not sure exactly which songs Alexei has played, but if you like the music, it is Cuba's favored son music. I'd recommend checking out Buena Vista Social Club, or older artists such as Beny More, Perez Prado, and Tito Punete, who all put out this kind of music.

FedEx227
09-18-2008, 12:58 PM

Not the slightest clue, I'm not sure anybody knows that question.

btrain929
09-18-2008, 01:04 PM
I am brand new to the forum and apologize if this question has been asked before, but I was wondering if anyone knows the names of the salsa-type songs that are played when Alexei Ramirez comes up to bat and Octavio Dotel enters to pitch.

My fiancee loves both of them and I would like to try and find them on I-Tunes. I generally don't pay much attanetion to the player music, but I did hear both Latin songs at last Sunday's doubleheader and said I would pose the question here on the forum.

I appreciate any assistance that any of you can provide.

Aren't all those Latin songs by the same guy? The sound just alike....

WhiteSoxRich
09-18-2008, 02:13 PM

I think it is one of Metallica's songs.

chisoxfanatic
09-18-2008, 02:31 PM
Christopher Cross' "Sailing"

Mr.1Dog
09-18-2008, 02:57 PM

Isn't it Jump by Kris Kross?

FedEx227
09-18-2008, 10:30 PM
Isn't it Jump by Kris Kross?

I always thought it was the theme to Speed Racer.

itsnotrequired
09-18-2008, 10:32 PM

"Harvester of Sorrow" by Metallica. What are you, an idiot?

:?: