PDA

View Full Version : Wunsch pitches well again

HawkDJ
05-15-2002, 05:20 PM
How much longer until he is called up? Yesterday he pitched 1 scoreless inning on 1 hit. His ERA is now down to 1.59. I think he is more than ready to replace Porzio

Also Rauch got the win and Almonte the save, his 7th. His ERA is now 2.49 (sorry to the Minor League Report guy. :D: )

hold2dibber
05-15-2002, 05:48 PM
Any particulars on Rauch's performance?

HawkDJ
05-15-2002, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by hold2dibber
Any particulars on Rauch's performance?

5 innings, gave up 3 runs all of them earned and struck out 9.

GASHWOUND
05-15-2002, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by HawkDJ2k2
How much longer until he is called up? Yesterday he pitched 1 scoreless inning on 1 hit. His ERA is now down to 1.59. I think he is more than ready to replace Porzio

Also Rauch got the win and Almonte the save, his 7th. His ERA is now 2.49 (sorry to the Minor League Report guy. :D: )

Yeah, anyone that comes up is an upgrade from Porzio. If he continues he'll be up before June(i hope)

Garrison
05-15-2002, 10:31 PM
It seems like Wunsch has been rehabbing forever. He's pitching really well down there too. Maybe they are being careful with a guy for once. I think Kelly will be a big help out of the pen if he is on his game. Anything that gets that shmuck Porzio sent back to Charlotte is a good thing. I had never heard from him before this offseason and I wouldn't mind not hearing of him for a while. Come back soon Kelly! Please!

palehosemike
05-15-2002, 10:36 PM
Kelly was on the Score last week and he stated that his rehab is now day to day. Once he is able to pitch back to back games without complications or pain then he should be ready to come back up.

He is doing really well. I have his stats updated daily in the Minor League section - look under REHAB

He pitched one inning of relief yesterday and lowered his ERA a bit.

Mike
:D:

foulkesfan11
05-16-2002, 08:51 AM
Kelly's awesome. We're really missing him this year!