Lundind1
09-16-2008, 02:38 PM
It will rear it's ugly head again.

Over By There
09-16-2008, 02:38 PM
**** off.

delben91
09-16-2008, 02:39 PM
:happybday:bandance::happybday:bandance::)

turners56
09-18-2008, 04:43 PM
This video made me smile. Go Sox!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82PmObrAIzU

B-B-B-banned.

rdwj
09-18-2008, 04:46 PM
I don't even get it - that's got to be one of the dumbest videos on youtube - and that's saying A LOT!

illini81887
09-18-2008, 05:11 PM
mouthpiece sports is a joke

SoxandtheCityTee
09-18-2008, 05:22 PM
Ignoring the troll, I'll just note that until meeting the slightly preoccupied Astros in Milwaukee the Cubs had gone 3-8, including five straight losses finished off by getting swept by Houston at home, dropping a series to the Reds and eking out two one-run wins vs. the Cards. They are in extras with the Brewers right now and will probably clinch this weekend; after that they finish up on the road with the Mets and Brewers. Not really what you'd call momentum, and if it weren't for Hurricane Ike it was looking like the Cubs might have pulled a 1964 Phillies-style swoon.

But thanks for stopping by.

soxpride724
09-18-2008, 06:11 PM
Ignoring the troll, I'll just note that until meeting the slightly preoccupied Astros in Milwaukee the Cubs had gone 3-8, including five straight losses finished off by getting swept by Houston at home, dropping a series to the Reds and eking out two one-run wins vs. the Cards. They are in extras with the Brewers right now and will probably clinch this weekend; after that they finish up on the road with the Mets and Brewers. Not really what you'd call momentum, and if it weren't for Hurricane Ike it was looking like the Cubs might have pulled a 1964 Phillies-style swoon.

So true, so true.

Not to mention "BigZ" wouldn't have gotten that no hitter in Houston.

Just sayin...

thomas35forever
09-18-2008, 06:14 PM
The Cubs actually won that last game? Holy ****ing ****. Better cinch it up and hunker down, Sox fans. It's gonna be a long weekend.

chisoxfanatic
09-18-2008, 06:20 PM
The Cubs actually won that last game? Holy ****ing ****. Better cinch it up and hunker down, Sox fans. It's gonna be a long weekend.
We're in first place too! Remember, they still haven't won the World Series. We still hold the trump card, Sox fans. :)

thomas35forever
09-18-2008, 06:24 PM
We're in first place too! Remember, they still haven't won the World Series. We still hold the trump card, Sox fans. :)
Aware, but given that we won't clinch our division until Tuesday at the earliest, this is the Cubs fans' weekend, so you better prepare for the douchebags to say whatever they please.

JB98
09-18-2008, 06:35 PM

That thud you just heard was the end of the Brewers season.

Milwaukee was up 6-2 in the bottom of the ninth. The Cubs had two outs and nobody on. And the Brewers still lost.

Milwaukee = Choke.

kobo
09-18-2008, 06:49 PM
That thud you just heard was the end of the Brewers season.

Milwaukee was up 6-2 in the bottom of the ninth. The Cubs had two outs and nobody on. And the Brewers still lost.

Milwaukee = Choke.
I don't know why they pitched to Soto with 2 out and runners on the corners. The guy next to me at work who is a Cubs fan expected the Brewers to walk Soto to get to Fukudome.

doublem23
09-18-2008, 06:49 PM
Milwaukee = Choke.

As a Sox fan and Chicagoan, this latest Brewers collapse is delightful.

Suck on that, Wisconsin.

JB98
09-18-2008, 06:57 PM
As a Sox fan and Chicagoan, this latest Brewers collapse is delightful.

Suck on that, Wisconsin.

The Phillies and Mets have a better chance of beating the Cubs in the playoffs anyway.

The Brewers have no bullpen. It's been proven all season. It was proven again today. The Sox relief problems are small potatos when compared to those guys.

TommyJohn
09-18-2008, 08:01 PM

I have to say this: this is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever read in this forum...and that is saying a lot.

SoxandtheCityTee
09-18-2008, 10:49 PM
i have to say this: This is one of the most ridiculous things i have ever read in this forum...and that is saying a lot.

OK. Don't give it a second thought.