PDA

View Full Version : I Won, I Won, I Won!

Moses_Scurry
05-15-2002, 08:55 AM
I called Murph on the Score for "What's your beef?" this morning and told him my beef was with the black cat at Comiskey and that the Cubs should keep their curses to themselves, and I won a beef!

OK, so it's not the great prize that the leg lamp in Christmas Story was, but I'm still happy about it. What a great start to the morning. Sox win!!! Twins lose!!! cubs lose!!!

RedPinStripes
05-15-2002, 08:57 AM
I just missed that. I just turned on the score

Congrats! :gulp:

Kilroy
05-15-2002, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by Moses_Scurry
I called Murph on the Score for "What's your beef?" this morning and told him my beef was with the black cat at Comiskey and that the Cubs should keep their curses to themselves, and I won a beef!

OK, so it's not the great prize that the leg lamp in Christmas Story was, but I'm still happy about it. What a great start to the morning. Sox win!!! Twins lose!!! cubs lose!!!

I heard ya!

I wondered if it was someone here...

moochpuppy
05-15-2002, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by Moses_Scurry
the black cat at Comiskey and that the Cubs should keep their curses to themselves

The Cubs can't even get that right, the cat was only partially black and the rest white. DUH!

Did you see when they were carring the cat into the Sox dugout? It looked like the cat was trying to high five the Sox players. Hilarious! :D:

Iguana775
05-15-2002, 02:09 PM
i dont know if anyone else realized it but the cat had white paws so i guess you can say it had 'white socks' on. lol. it could be a good omen for the White Sox.

:)