PDA

View Full Version : Jeter pulling an A-Rod?

RedPinStripes
05-15-2002, 07:30 AM
I had the volume down, but i saw someone from TB threw a a few YankMEES and Jeter was crying to the umpire while talking **** to the pitcher and waiting for his team mates to come out. I love how big bad a-rod walks slowly toward the mound as he looks over his shoulder waiting for his team mates to stop him. DAMN SISSY BOY!

:payrod
"I'm baseball's golden child. Someone protect me"!

Spiff
05-15-2002, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes
I had the volume down, but i saw someone from TB threw a a few YankMEES and Jeter was crying to the umpire while talking **** to the pitcher and waiting for his team mates to come out. I love how big bad a-rod walks slowly toward the mound as he looks over his shoulder waiting for his team mates to stop him. DAMN SISSY BOY!

:payrod
"I'm baseball's golden child. Someone protect me"!

Yeah Colome was just wild, I don't think he was trying to hit them. But then Jeter gets all offended and starts walking out. Oh well he's a wuss.

RedPinStripes
05-15-2002, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by Wh1teSox00

Yeah Colome was just wild, I don't think he was trying to hit them. But then Jeter gets all offended and starts walking out. Oh well he's a wuss.

Yeah , i love how the rich kid baseball favorites take that slow walk lookinjg over their shoulder. I'd rather see them keep their head down and take it. If you're going to go to the mound, make it worth while. Do some damage! Damn sissy!