PDA

View Full Version : Stadium Club/ Postponed game Questions

blacksox07
09-12-2008, 11:58 AM
Hey all, I was planning on buying some stadium club passes from a friend of mine for the saturday game so I wouldnt have to sit out in the rain.
I was wondering what the stadium club passes grant a person?
Is it just access to the stadium club restaurant/bar?
Are there decent views from any/every table?
Does this grant access to club level?
Can a person view the game adequately from the stadium club without actually going into the restaurant/bar?

Also, if the game gets postponed, is it possible to get a refund? I doubt that it is, but I really dont want to miss the bears game sunday!

any help would be appreciated,

Luke

chisoxfanatic
09-12-2008, 12:03 PM
Hey all, I was planning on buying some stadium club passes from a friend of mine for the saturday game so I wouldnt have to sit out in the rain.
I was wondering what the stadium club passes grant a person? The passes grant access to the Stadium Club restaurant and bar. You still will have to pay for your food and drinks with a credit card only (no cash).
Is it just access to the stadium club restaurant/bar? Yes.
Are there decent views from any/every table? Yes; but, the further down you are, the closer you are to the windows, giving you a better view. The view is great, however.
Does this grant access to club level? Not unless you have a Club Level ticket.
Can a person view the game adequately from the stadium club without actually going into the restaurant/bar? You can't see the field without being in the restaurant or bar. That's where the windows are.

Also, if the game gets postponed, is it possible to get a refund? I doubt that it is, but I really dont want to miss the bears game sunday! I don't know about this one.

Luke
Responses are in red.

alohafri
09-12-2008, 01:00 PM
I was wondering what the stadium club passes grant a person?
Is it just access to the stadium club restaurant/bar?
Are there decent views from any/every table?
Does this grant access to club level?
Can a person view the game adequately from the stadium club without actually going into the restaurant/bar?

Also, if the game gets postponed, is it possible to get a refund? I doubt that it is, but I really dont want to miss the bears game sunday!

Luke

If the game gets rained out, I believe your passes are good for the make up game. I don't think you would get a refund.

dllrbll7
09-12-2008, 02:57 PM
I was wondering what the stadium club passes grant a person? Just access to the bar/restraurant
Is it just access to the stadium club restaurant/bar? yes
Are there decent views from any/every table? in the restraurant almost every table has a good view, the bar its only the first few rows. If its raining get there early.
Does this grant access to club level? technically no. but if you are coming from the upper deck, you have to take the ramps to the club level and walk thru the club level to get to the stadium club. They will not let you back out to the club level though.
Can a person view the game adequately from the stadium club without actually going into the restaurant/bar? The stadium club is a restaurant/bar, so unless you want to watch it from the elevator lobby, not sure where you would be watching it from.

Also, if the game gets postponed, is it possible to get a refund? I doubt that it is, but I really dont want to miss the bears game sunday! there is no cost on the passes, its sold as a membership, so there is no refund given from the sox. if your buying them from a friend you should negotiate that with him....

also, on the back of the passes you can make reservations for the restaurant or the bar seats if you are sure you want to watch the game from there. they will charge you $5/person to have the good seats during the game...

Luke

Ill put my responses above in red as well.

Lundind1
09-12-2008, 03:59 PM
I used the passes Monday, had dinner then left after they called the game, and I went back on Tuesday for the makeup just fine.

That is why there are two tearoff coupons, one for your first visit and the second incase of a rainout or your second visit during the game for dessert.