Originally posted by Vsahajpal

"Parque's keeping me busy...I knew I hated Bruins."

Joe:
2-4
2b
HR
RBI
Run scored

Don't forget the other Joe broke out of a mini-slump with a dinger in a 2-4 night. 1 RBI, 2 R's.

:crede

"who me?"

OfficerKarkovice
05-15-2002, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Randar68

Don't forget the other Joe broke out of a mini-slump with a dinger in a 2-4 night. 1 RBI, 2 R's.

:crede

"who me?"

All right I have a question for both of you guys...what do you think the time table will be on both of these guys? September call-ups? 2003 starters/or at least on the roster?

doublem23
05-15-2002, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by OfficerKarkovice

All right I have a question for both of you guys...what do you think the time table will be on both of these guys? September call-ups? 2003 starters/or at least on the roster?

Crede's timetable? Does he even have one, or is he just going to stay buried in Charlotte for the rest of his career?

Jerry_Manuel
05-15-2002, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by doublem23
Crede's timetable? Does he even have one, or is he just going to stay buried in Charlotte for the rest of his career?

He'll be the starter at 3rd next year.

Book it......I think. :smile:

Randar68
05-15-2002, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

He'll be the starter at 3rd next year.

Book it......I think. :smile:

If he isn't I have some serious questions regarding KW's commitment to winning given his supposed budget constraints.

If Crede had been a starter this year or the second half of last year, we wouldn't be having to break in a whole new IF and 4 new prospects over the next year or 2 in Harris, Hummel, Borchard and Crede.