PDA

View Full Version : franks ex speaks out tomorrow nite.....

hsc1
05-15-2002, 03:00 AM
franks ex wife will do an interview tomorrow nite on fox news at 9...talks about how life with frank was so bad...i cant imagine how bad it would be to have a hubby gone half the year playing ball while you sit in a large home with the gold american express card....sounds like the perfect set up to me.. but then again thats just me... this should be interesting....

baggio202
05-15-2002, 03:04 AM
you gotta be ****ting me....what in the hell does she plan on gaining from that??...im sure they had some tough times and frank might not have been the best husband but damn..she sure as **** wouldnt have become a multi millionaire by herself....i dont understand why people cant let bygones be bygones...

jklm
05-15-2002, 07:16 AM
The unavoidable (negative) media attention plus Big Frank is not really a good combination...

RedPinStripes
05-15-2002, 07:22 AM
Didn't this greedy bitch get enough money out of frank? He better not stay in a funk now.

I hope they give an option to email in. I'll give my view on how much of a dirty little bitch she's being. Take your millions and just hide already! Nobody ever cared about you!!!!!!!! :angry:

foulkesfan11
05-15-2002, 09:12 AM
It kills me when spouses of famous people take advantage of their status to bash people in the media. Maybe Frank should pay Tawny Kitean to kick her ass.

No-Neck
05-15-2002, 09:29 AM
Lil Wally Jacobson ( the former Scrub batboy) is doing this to smear the Sox, because his precious little Blue Machine is ready for the scrap heap.

It's a distraction, pure and simple.

Just more Chicago big media doing whatever they can to torch the Pale Hose. Anything to make their Media Darlings look good.

Any kiss and tell bull from divorced people has to be met with a certain amount of skepticism from the get go. This is chick stuff, but I don't expect much more from a Scrub fan.

Don't even bother with it. It's nothing more than dirty laundry.

I work with a lot of privately-held corporations that have stockholders' disputes. Anytime a lot of money is involved, people can tend tend to get very nasty.

:angry:

Chisox353014
05-15-2002, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by No-Neck
Lil Wally Jacobson ( the former Scrub batboy) is doing this to smear the Sox, because his precious little Blue Machine is ready for the scrap heap.

I've never forgiven Jacobson for the "perspective" he did right before the vote about keeping the Sox in Chicago was about to happen. He basically said "goodbye and good riddance", and did an interview with a women who was going to be relocated if the new Comiskey was built. Of course the woman was po'd (can't blame her) and ripping on the Sox left and right, and Jacobson's flawed conclusion was basically "see, even the people in the neighborhood want the Sox to go to Florida." I wanted to punch his head in that night, and I still get annoyed every time I see his Cub-loving face on TV. Unless it can be proven that Frank was beating the crap out his wife or something, this is a complete non-story. 50% of marriages end in divorce, big freaking deal. Who wants to take bets that Moronotti will write a column about it anyway?

PaleHoseGeorge
05-15-2002, 10:13 AM

Just the sort of sensational "news" you can expect during the ratings sweeps.

Somebody ought to write down the topics for all the "special investigative reports" these local TV news whores come up with for the sweeps period.

If all those topics were published together, there would be some "TV journalists" that would hang their head in shame.

:giangreco
"I'll just stick to the tried and true: empty blue seat shots!"

duke of dorwood
05-15-2002, 10:18 AM
:moron

You want me to do the interview?

RedPinStripes
05-15-2002, 11:41 AM

Just more Chicago big media doing whatever they can to torch the Pale Hose. Anything to make their Media Darlings look good.

Any kiss and tell bull from divorced people has to be met with a certain amount of skepticism from the get go. This is chick stuff, but I don't expect much more from a Scrub fan.

Don't even bother with it. It's nothing more than dirty laundry.

I work with a lot of privately-held corporations that have stockholders' disputes. Anytime a lot of money is involved, people can tend tend to get very nasty.

Jacobson is such an *******. Remember after the Sox won the division in 2000? He had a rip session on the Sox and Konerko for celebreating and for Konerko circling the bases with a beer in his hand. *** did he expect? The whole team was a bunch of guys 22 and younger. I'm positive he wouldn't do that if the precious flubs were to win a division title. It's something baseball players have done for years and when the Sox do it, it's a problem.

F-YOU Wally! :angry:

34 Inch Stick
05-15-2002, 01:41 PM
Tell Skippy Jacobsen he can bite all 34 inches of me.

Who wants to hear some old housewife tell about the difficulties of no work and nanny monitoring. They did the same thing in the Sun-Times with Walter Payton this week.

Connie, you didn't like your time with Walter, then why did you marry him, why didn't you divorce him and why do you continue to cash in on his name. Enjoy your money in obscurity.

I think Frank's wife came from money. I assume she was pampered her entire life. Go back to mommy and daddy and tell all the other gossips back in Kenilworth how difficult life was...BUT GET THE HELL OFF OF MY T.V. YOU BLOODSUCKER.

FarmerAndy
05-15-2002, 02:57 PM
If this is what Fox considers news, then shame on them. I'm so sick of the media shoving gossip and other people's personal drama down our throats and calling it news.

There are alot of people dying in the middle east for b.s. reasons, yet Fox thinks that some ballplayer's ex-wife bitching is more important.

SAD.

Foulke You
05-15-2002, 03:19 PM

Where is the big expose' on the rum bottle Sammy used to beat his wife's head?! Oh wait...that's right! It's a lovable Cubby named Sammy! It's mean ol' Frank we have to worry about!

PaleHoseGeorge
05-15-2002, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Foulke You
Where is the big expose' on the rum bottle Sammy used to beat his wife's head?! Oh wait...that's right! It's a lovable Cubby named Sammy! It's mean ol' Frank we have to worry about!

Or the investigation behind the mysterious bag of Samme's money that was left in a hotel lobby and suddenly turned up missing.

Have any of these "journalists" done a follow up on that story?

They have no shame.

Kroozah
05-15-2002, 08:18 PM
It't just another meda ploy to attract viewers, and also another negative against Frankie and the Sox. And this is Fox news??? since when did the National Enquirer become a news program

The media forgot long ago the word private in the phrase private life.

Why not focus on how the FBI messed up with a classifed memo to all the other FBI agences naming Bin Ladin and some of his people in pilot schools...

Fox sucks anyhow. :D:

Soxheads
05-15-2002, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge

Or the investigation behind the mysterious bag of Samme's money that was left in a hotel lobby and suddenly turned up missing.

Have any of these "journalists" done a follow up on that story?

They have no shame.

:shammy
What bag of money? There was no bag of money!

RKMeibalane
05-15-2002, 09:33 PM
I am not married, but unless I miss my guess, marriage is supposed to be about sharing and equality, not greed. If Frank Thomas' ex-wife is willing to trash him on television, that tells me all I need to know about her. If she ever cared about or respected Frank as a person, not as a ballplayer, she would not do this. She should know better than anyone how hard Frank took their divorce. He spent the better part of 1998 and 1999 hiding out in his house, and also in Los Angeles during the '99 offseason.

I have no sympathy for someone who has more money than she probably ever dreamed of, simply because she was Frank Thomas' wife. I realize Frank is far from perfect and has, on occasion, made an ass of himself, but there are those who have done worse. Bobby Cox beat his wife and called her a "bitch," and was forced to undergo counseling back in 1995. As far as I know, his wife is still with him. Even Michael Jordan has had his problems. Yet no one said anything negative about him. God forbid anybody trash Chicago's favorite son. Yet, when Frank does something, everyone rips on him, even those who should stand by him. I know for a fact that if Sosa's wife even attempted to do something like this, Moronotti would find out about it and trash her in the paper instead of Sosa.

I am sick and tired of this anti-Sox, anti-Frank crap. It's old. If Frank played for the Cubs (just thinking about that makes me want to throw up), this would not be happening. No would dare touch him for fear that they'd get blasted by every major newspaper and television station in the area. But because he wears a black cap with the "Sox" logo on it, he's viewed as the villian, the Darth Vader to Sammy Sosa's Luke Skywalker. (No jokes, please, because Frank is not Sosa's father).

I am going to run through my house screaming now.

hsc1
05-15-2002, 10:07 PM
ya know, shes only talking to boost up her business....she wants to take frank on as a client... imagine that one.. like he would ... he already got taken by her one time, what in the world would make her think he would do it again.....she didnt come right out and say it but she hinted twards him being a bad father.. or at least thats how i took it, lots of kids have crappy fathers mothers too why is it that her kids are any different, hey at least he pays dearly for their upkeep and such.. she should be thankful for that alone....she has no business talking about private stuff on the air when she claims to have tried to keep the whole divorce thing in private in the first place.....she cant have it both ways...she claimed to be mad because women threw themselves at frank.. well what did she expect??? that is part of the package.. if your that insecure in your relationship then you have no business being in it in the first place...... and how do you like being with someone then marry them but not be in love with them???? isnt love and marriage a hand in hand thing.. the whole point behind it is cause you love someone enough to stay with them for the rest of your life isnt it???? i think its more like being in love with the bank account and his status and nothing more on her part..... greedy, pampered, selfish, whiney, crybaby women like her make me sick...so does the fact that a news station will even play such gossip on the air with all the things going on in the world today........thanks for letting me vent, i hope her path and mine never cross at a ball game cause i would definately have to hand her a piece of my mind........

alohafri
05-16-2002, 07:24 AM
"Waaaaa! I had no privacy for 10 years! Waaaaa! I was like a prisoner in this 50 million dollar mansion! Waaaaa! My ex-husband is not a good father because he is on the road half of the year so he can keep me living in the manner in which I have grown accustomed!"

Ahhh shut up!
:whiner:

steff
05-16-2002, 01:44 PM
If anyone saw my post, forget it. I wrote it yesterday and never hit send. For some reason today when I log on, it sends it. If you did see it.. I was wrong :-)