PDA

View Full Version : Graffy!

Chisox_cali
05-14-2002, 10:09 PM
Boy, has he been tearing it up lately! This is actually one of the few smart moves Jerry's made recently by trying to get him more PT and boy has it been paying off as of late. Good Times.

CLR01
05-14-2002, 10:46 PM
"I found some of those special bats Belle left behind."

:graff

FarWestChicago
05-14-2002, 10:50 PM
:shammy

I sent my good friend Tony some of my vitamins.

bc2k
05-15-2002, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali
Boy, has he been tearing it up lately! This is actually one of the few smart moves Jerry's made recently by trying to get him more PT and boy has it been paying off as of late. Good Times.

And the news only gets better! Listening to the postgame show, I heard Manuel say that he will ride out the Tony G express until he runs out of steam. After he spells Durham, Valentin, and Clayton, do you think he will catch a game? He is the emergency catcher you know.

RedPinStripes
05-15-2002, 08:38 AM
:ray
"uh oh"!

KruseControl04
05-15-2002, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes
:ray
"uh oh"!

With the way that Grafy has been playing, I wouldn't mind trading Durham for some pitching.

RedPinStripes
05-15-2002, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by KruseControl04

With the way that Grafy has been playing, I wouldn't mind trading Durham for some pitching.

That's why i think graffy is getting a lot of PT. They want to see what life is like without Ray. I'll bet they move him before the break.

foulkesfan11
05-15-2002, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by KruseControl04

I second that! Durham has his moments, but I'd rather trade him while he has some value.

jklm
05-15-2002, 10:47 AM
It was Gaffy's first curtain call in his career! I hope he will get more :) Same wish for Rowand/Liefer especially if Maggs is out for a while.

chisoxfanatic
05-15-2002, 12:57 PM
That was one bad attempt of a curtain call last night! Maybe I should go there and teach him the art of the curtain call. Afterall, I invented it, and baseball been berry berry good to me!

:moron
You tell him, savior!

:maggs
I'm the only real RF in Chicago. If I give you a dollar, will you take your sorry a$$ back to the Dominican Republic...for good?

Ok, I go to Dominican Republic!

Heather the Redbird

alohafri
05-15-2002, 01:29 PM
With the way that Grafy has been playing, I wouldn't mind trading Durham for some pitching. [/B][/QUOTE]

Maybe we can trade him for a certain disgruntled pitcher on the northside. They will need someone to keep second base warm for Bobby Hill.

awesomefan
05-15-2002, 05:16 PM
Heather(chisoxfanantic): You're crackin' me up.

Everyone knows that I loves me Tony Graffanino. It's a wonder someone didn't call the cops last night when Tony got his homeruns...I was screamin' & hollerin' sooooo loud.

I wore my homemade Tony Graffanino shirt to work today & bragged up my latest hero(Tony G.) since Herbert Perry was sent packin' by White Sox Management.

I just think that's what Sox Management gets for tradin' my Herbert..whenever Herbert gets his hits & homeruns against the White Sox. Herbert don't get no R-E-S-P-E-C-T from the Rangers either. They let some guy named Hank Blaylock play 3rd base most of the time and he's hittin' under .200. Herbert has some of the best stats of all the Rangers just like when he was with the White Sox.

I LOVE TONY GRAFFANINO
I LOVE HERBERT PERRY