PDA

View Full Version : The Autumn of the year.

Chilli Palmer
09-08-2008, 12:45 AM
Pretty awesome time of the year!!

The autumn of the year has always been my favorite. I just love the feel of the fall season. A brand new season for our beloved Bears. The beginning of a very exciting and nerve-wracking pennant chase. Here is to keeping Minnesota @ a distance on both sides of this season we call the fall.

:gulp::gulp::gulp:

chisoxfanatic
09-08-2008, 12:59 AM
And the up and coming Blackhawks season is going to start in just a month...Don't you forget that!!!

Good times!!! :)

DSpivack
09-08-2008, 01:14 AM
NFL is back and the Bears actually don't seem to stink, Sox are in the throes of a tough pennant race, the weather is getting cooler, and before I know it I'll be hiking in the beautiful fall colors in the Shenandoah. :gulp:

Nellie_Fox
09-08-2008, 01:25 AM
I haven't looked at Chicago weather recently, but here in Minnesota it is much cooler than normal for this early in the fall. I don't know what that bodes for the winter, but I love cool, crisp, autumn weather.

Life is good.

Bucky F. Dent
09-08-2008, 07:06 AM
One more crucial sporting element to be added to the mix, college football.

"Whoa, Nellie! There's some head crackin' goin on down there today!":)

RedHeadPaleHoser
09-08-2008, 07:18 AM
Agreed - when good baseball coincides with the beginning of football season....it's a great time of year.

Add a possibly good hockey season to it - BONUS!

Law11
09-08-2008, 08:52 AM
Nothing like that cool crisp sat or sun afternoon with the sun out and the colors changing. I had the Sox on the radio in the yard yesterday doing some work outside. had that fall pennant feeling going with the breeze out of the north..

Gotta love it..

whitesox901
09-08-2008, 10:30 AM
Fall =

Sox In Pennant Races
Da Bears!
Blackhawks Season
Wild Cats Season

its all good! :cool:

35th and Shields
09-08-2008, 11:20 AM
And the up and coming Blackhawks season is going to start in just a month...Don't you forget that!!!

Good times!!! :)

:popcorn: