PDA

View Full Version : Durham out again?

MaggPipes
05-14-2002, 08:06 PM
***??? Maybe Ray-Ray was traded to Montreal!!

j/k

baggio202
05-14-2002, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by MaggPipes
***??? Maybe Ray-Ray was traded to Montreal!!

j/k

choice on the score today said ray is out with a bruised hand..not sure if its right or left or how i thappened

Garrison
05-14-2002, 10:57 PM
DJ said that Ray has a bruised bone in his hand. He was in uniform in the dugout so I think he was an option off the bench. But who cares? Tony G was awesome! 4 for 4, two dingers, six ribbies, and an awesome double play to end the top of the 8th. Ray-Ray is slowly becoming expendable with Graffanino batting extremely well and being ever-solid in the field. We also have several guys at AAA who can play second base. Trade Ray for a starter!

GASHWOUND
05-14-2002, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by Garrison
DJ said that Ray has a bruised bone in his hand. He was in uniform in the dugout so I think he was an option off the bench. But who cares? Tony G was awesome! 4 for 4, two dingers, six ribbies, and an awesome double play to end the top of the 8th. Ray-Ray is slowly becoming expendable with Graffanino batting extremely well and being ever-solid in the field. We also have several guys at AAA who can play second base. Trade Ray for a starter!

Geez, how one great game by Graffe can help someone forget Ray-ray :(:
ohh Graffe is on J.Hood right now.
Oh, anyway, I like Graffe, but I think if both played 162 games Ray would ut up the better #'s and is a better player...but since we do need a starter and with Harris in the minors along with Graffe, he is expendable

Garrison
05-14-2002, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by GASHWOUND
if both played 162 games Ray would up up the better #'s and is a better player...but since we do need a starter and with Harris in the minors along with Graffe, he is expendable

The former statement is definately true and this was just one great game by Graffy. But I think that the latter statement is what matters right now. We have good talent and solid players at 2B and we don't need the big money Ray Durham over there to get by. Starting pitching is more important.

Mathew
05-15-2002, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by Garrison

The former statement is definately true and this was just one great game by Graffy. But I think that the latter statement is what matters right now. We have good talent and solid players at 2B and we don't need the big money Ray Durham over there to get by. Starting pitching is more important.

Ray Durham, has been one of the most dependable players for years(I can't remember when he last missed more than 10 games in a season?), has thrived in that lineup spot and should be traded immediately. If Burly loses again this year I hope we trade him, oh no all you have to do to get traded is miss a day with a bone bruise, sorry then.