PDA

View Full Version : What would you rather have?

JermaineDye05
09-06-2008, 02:17 PM
TCQ back for a possible playoff push?

TCQ to take it easy after surgery. We need him, he's our future!

DeadMoney
09-06-2008, 02:21 PM
TCQ back for a possible playoff push?

TCQ to take it easy after surgery. We need him, he's our future!

Call me greedy, but I'd rather have whatever gets another WS title quicker.

So, if he can come back and produce in October this year (and we're playing October baseball), I want him playing.

Worry about the future in the future...

jcw218
09-06-2008, 02:56 PM
I voted for Carlos to take it easy after surgery. He is one of the pieces for the future of the team. However, if it is determined that he is healthy and cleared to play, then by all means, let him play.

Rounding_Third
09-06-2008, 03:00 PM
Call me greedy, but I'd rather have whatever gets another WS title quicker.

So, if he can come back and produce in October this year (and we're playing October baseball), I want him playing.

Worry about the future in the future...

Agree. You never know when the next chance will come.

JB98
09-06-2008, 05:13 PM
If he gets medical clearance, he should play.

Boondock Saint
09-06-2008, 05:37 PM
If he can play, he should. But if this team can't win without Quentin, who despite MVP numbers is still one person, There's a big time depth problem. Every team deals with injuries every year. There's no excuse if we fall off because of one injury.

turners56
09-06-2008, 05:37 PM
^Yeah, we don't want to play with his future on the line.

If he's fine by October, let him play. We'll need every bit of help possible.

chisoxfanatic
09-06-2008, 06:04 PM
We need TCQ in Soxtober!

rustysurf83
09-06-2008, 06:10 PM
This poll sucks, I want him now!:whiner:

That being said I think you have to take a shot when you've got it. If he can come back while we are still in this thing he should play.

Blueprint1
09-06-2008, 06:31 PM
When he can play he should come back. I don't want him to come back too early and hurt himself. Whenever he can come back and not hurt himself that's when I want him back.

guillensdisciple
09-06-2008, 06:56 PM
As crazy as I am now about the possibilities of the Sox winning another world series, I just don't see the point of risking the future when it is so bright for the sox. With the core they have the Sox are set for years to come so why risk the essential part?

Either way I think the Sox are a very dangerous team without him, we are better with him, but not dramatically worse without him because power can always compensate for power and we have a LOT of power.

jabrch
09-06-2008, 10:50 PM
Churros

MetroPD
09-06-2008, 11:04 PM
As crazy as I am now about the possibilities of the Sox winning another world series, I just don't see the point of risking the future when it is so bright for the sox. With the core they have the Sox are set for years to come so why risk the essential part?

Either way I think the Sox are a very dangerous team without him, we are better with him, but not dramatically worse without him because power can always compensate for power and we have a LOT of power.

Agree completely.

whitesox901
09-07-2008, 02:19 AM
i voted for carlos to take it easy after surgery. He is one of the pieces for the future of the team. However, if it is determined that he is healthy and cleared to play, then by all means, let him play.

hallelujah!