PDA

View Full Version : free mlb radio page

CaptainJinks
05-14-2002, 07:56 PM
I don't know if anyone else noticed, but yahoo shut down the page with links to free radio feeds for mlb games. The site owner e-mailed me with the new location: http://pages.sprint.ca/radiointro/files/mlb.htm
Be sure to e-mail him a big thanks if you use his link page, and mention that you're a Sox fan.

Its a great resource for those of us who are left high and dry on WCIU nights. I'll be listening to the Texas feed tonight, as the White Sox don't have any listed stations available.

KruseControl04
05-14-2002, 08:55 PM
It's too bad that they only offer selected White Sox games.

CaptainJinks
05-14-2002, 09:17 PM
I wish sox-n-roll would do all of the WCIU games so that I wouldn't have to listen to the opposition radio. I refuse to subscribe to the mlb gameday audio.

RedPinStripes
05-15-2002, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by CaptainJinks
I wish sox-n-roll would do all of the WCIU games so that I wouldn't have to listen to the opposition radio. I refuse to subscribe to the mlb gameday audio.

If we made money and had a sound proof studio, we'd do every game. Kinda tough when you have a landlord. :D:

We'll be on tomorrow though. :cool:

Cheryl
05-15-2002, 06:56 PM
I refuse to pay them also. I'm working a lot of nights right now and am about 8 blocks away from the radio station, but AM signals just don't travel well downtown. So I'll be listening to a Texas feed tonight as well.