DumpJerry
09-01-2008, 02:28 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/8512816?MSNHPHMA

turners56
09-01-2008, 02:30 PM
The entire Clemens family is ****ed up.

soxpride724
09-01-2008, 02:50 PM
Is he still in the Astro's minor league system?

UofCSoxFan
09-01-2008, 04:08 PM
I noticed that Mark Ori was also one of the players arrested. He is a former Maine South standout that went to Northwestern for his college ball.

soltrain21
09-01-2008, 04:54 PM
I would like to know what they did.

thomas35forever
09-01-2008, 05:17 PM
The entire Clemens family is ****ed up.
You said it best.

btrain929
09-01-2008, 05:45 PM
I noticed that Mark Ori was also one of the players arrested. He is a former Maine South standout that went to Northwestern for his college ball.

Wow. I wasn't even going to read the article until you mentioned Ori. I played travel baseball with him for a few years at the end of high school/beginning of college. Really down to earth kid and obviously talented as hell.

Seems like it was nothing serious, probably just a shouting match with some people, and the guy who got charged for battery probably shoved someone.

DumpJerry
09-01-2008, 05:57 PM
Wow. I wasn't even going to read the article until you mentioned Ori. I played travel baseball with him for a few years at the end of high school/beginning of college. Really down to earth kid and obviously talented as hell.

Seems like it was nothing serious, probably just a shouting match with some people, and the guy who got charged for battery probably shoved someone.
Come on, it was 'Roid Rage!

BadBobbyJenks
09-01-2008, 06:41 PM

Yeah I am a Maine South grad myself, I was surprised to hear that about Ori. Definitely sounded like just some guys liquored up in a shouting match.