PDA

View Full Version : Unscripted

joeywpb
05-13-2002, 04:29 PM
Kenny and Pauly go public. The replay is at 2:30 am est.-get your VCRs ready. I only saw the last 2 min.

HawkDJ
05-13-2002, 04:33 PM
Yeah I only saw the last couple minutes too. They did Know Your Mates. Here are 3 of the questions, see how many you can answer.

1. Which Sox player once appeared on Married With Children?
2. Which Sox player has a steak named after him?
3. Which Sox player proposed to his wife dressed as a mascot?

RedPinStripes
05-13-2002, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by HawkDJ2k2
Yeah I only saw the last couple minutes too. They did Know Your Mates. Here are 3 of the questions, see how many you can answer. The answer is always a sox player

1. Who once appeared on Married With Children?
2. Who has a stake named after him?
3. Who proposed to his wife dressed as a mascot?

what? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

HawkDJ
05-13-2002, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by RedPinStripes

what? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

I didn't think it was confusing but I went back and edited it to make it clearer.

OfficerKarkovice
05-13-2002, 04:42 PM
Yeah I only saw the last couple minutes too. They did Know Your Mates. Here are 3 of the questions, see how many you can answer.

1. Which Sox player once appeared on Married With Children?
2. Which Sox player has a steak named after him?
3. Which Sox player proposed to his wife dressed as a mascot?

#3 is Kelly Wunsch...but that's the only one I know.

RedPinStripes
05-13-2002, 04:48 PM

I didn't think it was confusing but I went back and edited it to make it clearer.

I said what because i don't know the answer to any of them. lol

Daver
05-13-2002, 04:51 PM

I said what because i don't know the answer to any of them. lol

#1 is Frank Thomas

#2 is Sandy Alomar Jr.

RedPinStripes
05-13-2002, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by daver

#1 is Frank Thomas

#2 is Sandy Alomar Jr.

I'm surprised i didn't know Frank was on that show. Bad Memory. I had to see that one. All bundy is my idol!

:bundy

Soxheads
05-13-2002, 05:01 PM

I'm surprised i didn't know Frank was on that show. Bad Memory. I had to see that one. All bundy is my idol!

:bundy

I'm surprised I hadn't seen that either. I've been watching that since I was a youngin!

White Sox trivia would be a cool thing to do...unless of course there is some on the site, which would make me feel like an idiot.

HawkDJ
05-13-2002, 05:08 PM
You got it Daver and Officer. There was a fourth one on the show but I can't remember it.

joeywpb
05-13-2002, 05:09 PM
There was a 4th question--Who played w/ Larry Bird in the only college baseball game he ever played in?

(wavin wally). Those questions were not easy.

HawkDJ
05-13-2002, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by joeywpb
There was a 4th question--Who played w/ Larry Bird in the only college baseball game he ever played in?

(wavin wally). Those questions were not easy.

The only thing Lofton said during the whole thing was something like "Come on, you're a Sox man, this is my first year." to Paul Konerko. lol.

RedPinStripes
05-13-2002, 05:36 PM

The only thing Lofton said during the whole thing was something like "Come on, you're a Sox man, this is my first year." to Paul Konerko. lol.

When does this air again?

Iwritecode
05-15-2002, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Soxheads
I'm surprised I hadn't seen that either. I've been watching that since I was a youngin!

I too am quite surprised. I used to watch that show religously. Somehow I missed that episode though. Some other baseball stars that were in that same episode are:Mike Piazza, Bret Saberhagen, Danny Tartabull, Dave Winfield and Joe Morgan. I'm actually surprised that they put Thomas on there considering Al Bundy was a Cubs fan...