PDA

View Full Version : My Cousin Ben Zobrist Goes Deep

WHITE SOX PRIDE!
08-23-2008, 11:26 AM
He hit a 2-run homer last night off of dotel! I really wish Ben would get traded to the sox. I couldnt make it to the game last night but most of my family from central illinois did. If i could have it my way, the sox would have won last night, but ben would have hit a grand slam.

oeo
08-23-2008, 11:29 AM
If I had it my way, he'd go 0-4 with 4 K's.:tongue:

Seriously, though, I'm sure that's pretty cool to have a cousin in the big leagues.

tick53
08-23-2008, 11:35 AM
If I had it my way, he'd go 0-4 with 4 K's.:tongue:

Seriously, though, I'm sure that's pretty cool to have a cousin in the big leagues.

Yeah, that would be cool!

LongLiveFisk
08-23-2008, 12:11 PM
Tell your cousin to save his "A" game for Minnesota. :tongue:

I agree though; cool to have a close family member in the bigs. :cool:

turners56
08-23-2008, 12:23 PM
He hit a 2-run homer last night off of dotel! I really wish Ben would get traded to the sox. I couldnt make it to the game last night but most of my family from central illinois did. If i could have it my way, the sox would have won last night, but ben would have hit a grand slam.

Nice, he cost us the game tonight. It was really Dotel's fault, but had he struck out or something, Alexei's homer would of tied the game. You never know what could of happened after that though...

WHITE SOX PRIDE!
08-24-2008, 05:50 PM
i really hope my cousin destroys the twinkies pitching

tacosalbarojas
08-25-2008, 01:46 PM
Yeah, saw a whole crew of his people coming down the first base line to talk to him pregame yesterday. Looked like he had a pretty good group there to see him.

WHITE SOX PRIDE!
08-25-2008, 06:25 PM
Yeah, saw a whole crew of his people coming down the first base line to talk to him pregame yesterday. Looked like he had a pretty good group there to see him.

yep! That was my family