PDA

View Full Version : Who's going to Cleveland for Labor Day?

LoveYourSuit
08-20-2008, 09:30 PM
Just got my tix in the mail from stub hub.

I got Field Box Seats with face value at $44 and day of game over $50 for only $20 each!!!

Taking family to Cedar Pointe Saturday and Sunday and then I treat myself to the White Sox on Monday.

Stormin' Norm
08-21-2008, 05:45 PM
Unfortunately, I live in greater metropolitan Cleveland, but that does allow me to attend SOX games when they come to town. So I will be attending atleast 2, if not all 3 games.

Anyone wanting to visit and take in a games should be able to get great seats on the cheap, and dispite it's surroundings the Jake is a great ballpark.

LoveYourSuit
08-21-2008, 11:01 PM
Unfortunately, I live in greater metropolitan Cleveland, but that does allow me to attend SOX games when they come to town. So I will be attending atleast 2, if not all 3 games.

Anyone wanting to visit and take in a games should be able to get great seats on the cheap, and dispite it's surroundings the Jake is a great ballpark.

Jake is a very nice ballpark. One thing that was a huge mistake about our park was the fact that it is not dug below street level as both the Jake and Comerica are. I find very attractive to be able to see into the ball park playing surface from the street. Also very nice for lower deck ticket holders to walk in and go down to their seats rather than in our place climb up to walk into the lower level and then walk back down to your seat.

whitesox901
08-23-2008, 01:41 PM
Me, my father and Cousin will be going to the "Prog" for Labor Day using that there Mega-Bus.

soxfanreggie
08-23-2008, 02:25 PM
I wish. I'll be in West Virginia on business. Luckily, I get to catch the Illinois State-Marshall football game while I'm out there.

soxwon
08-28-2008, 06:49 PM
Who besides me will be in clev mon-tues-wed?
Lets get together.

chisoxfanatic
08-28-2008, 08:35 PM
I wish. I'll be in West Virginia on business. Luckily, I get to catch the Illinois State-Marshall football game while I'm out there.
Sweet! Go Redbirds!

WS in 05
08-28-2008, 09:30 PM
Who besides me will be in clev mon-tues-wed?
Lets get together.
Be there hopefully for all three. Def. Monday and Wednesday.

WS in 05
08-29-2008, 07:02 PM
Monday 103 row B(2)
Wedneday 111 row A(1)

Have my TCQ shirt on for one game and jersey for another. Stop and say hi.

Jurr
09-01-2008, 11:56 AM
I think I'll buy tags and get over there. Anybody going to pre-game anywhere?