PDA

View Full Version : Sharing Season Tickets

dllrbll7
08-20-2008, 07:35 PM
For those of you who share season tickets with people, how do you do it? I am looking at splitting my seats with a few friends and want to make sure I do it fairly for everyone.

Do you just split the costs down the middle or actual ticket prices for the games?
How do you pick who gets what games?
How do you handle the playoffs?
How do you handle the games that everyone wants to go to...ie cubs and opening day?
How do you handle to premiums that come with the package(grinder bash etc)
Have any spreadsheets which may be helpful for me?

Thanks!

Mods please move if this is the wrong forum, didn't put it in the ticketexchange because I'm not looking to for anyone at this time to share the seats on the site.

Brian26
08-20-2008, 07:47 PM
For those of you who share season tickets with people, how do you do it? I am looking at splitting my seats with a few friends and want to make sure I do it fairly for everyone.

Do you just split the costs down the middle or actual ticket prices for the games?
How do you pick who gets what games?
How do you handle the playoffs?
How do you handle the games that everyone wants to go to...ie cubs and opening day?
How do you handle to premiums that come with the package(grinder bash etc)
Have any spreadsheets which may be helpful for me?

The less people involved, the better. It helps if your ticket partners are understanding and willing to compromise.

Whatever the percentage each person puts in, you can easily put together a spreadsheet to calculate each person's ticket share for the season (#tickets per game X face value $ per ticket). Then compare each person's share to the total season ticket price for the entire package.

PM if you still need help. I put together a spreadsheet for 06 and 07.