PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone voted online for the All-Star game...

WhiteSoxWinner
05-12-2002, 09:13 PM
Has anyone voted online for the All-Star game and noticed that once you finish, there is a button called "Vote Again"? Man, every year, there is the complaint of one park or another (usually Cleveland or Seattle) stuffing the box, but at least make the person go back to the link from the team page to vote again!! That is crazy.

doublem23
05-12-2002, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by WhiteSoxWinner
Has anyone voted online for the All-Star game and noticed that once you finish, there is a button called "Vote Again"? Man, every year, there is the complaint of one park or another (usually Cleveland or Seattle) stuffing the box, but at least make the person go back to the link from the team page to vote again!! That is crazy.

Well, I think having the fans' votes as the only criteria for position players to start in the All-Star Game crazy, too.

foulkesfan11
05-13-2002, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by doublem23

Well, I think having the fans' votes as the only criteria for position players to start in the All-Star Game crazy, too.

I agree with you. As I've stated before, people just vote for their hometown favorites, NOT who deserves to be there. I strongly believe that the managers should have a say so in who plays.