View Full Version : Tuesday's Winning Pick to Click

Daver
08-19-2008, 09:48 PM
Did his job.

:thome:

Hi guys, remember me?

chisoxfanatic
08-21-2008, 12:43 PM
I'll try to have this game report up in a few days. My computer's fried and needs a new motherboard and power supply.

chisoxmike
08-21-2008, 12:46 PM
I'll try to have this game report up in a few days. My computer's fried and needs a new motherboard and power supply.

I think I got that issue too. Blinking caps lock key when you turn it on?

voodoochile
08-21-2008, 12:47 PM

Ouch... sorry to read it. I may toss one together this afternoon and post it. You can post yours too if/when you get a chance, but no rush...

chisoxfanatic
08-21-2008, 12:58 PM
I think I got that issue too. Blinking caps lock key when you turn it on?
I wish I had that problem! I can't even turn my computer on! I came back from vacationing in Colorado and tried turning it on, and it wouldn't even do so. It's strange, since I had no problems using it last Wednesday morning before my flight to Colorado.

I'm bringing it to my parents' house Saturday. My dad knows pretty much everything about computers.

chisoxmike
08-21-2008, 01:00 PM
I wish I had that problem! I can't even turn my computer on!

Neither can I. I press the power button, caps light blinks a few times, then nothing.
:whiner:

chisoxfanatic
08-21-2008, 01:05 PM
Neither can I. I press the power button, caps light blinks a few times, then nothing.
:whiner:
It's weird not being able to use it at home. Thank god for my satellite TV, or I think I'd go crazy!

voodoochile
08-21-2008, 01:35 PM
Ouch... sorry to read it. I may toss one together this afternoon and post it. You can post yours too if/when you get a chance, but no rush...

Argh... I thought this was yesteday's recap. I just wrote one. Nevermind, it's all your's CSF...:D: