PDA

View Full Version : The best way to cheer up....


doublem23
05-12-2002, 09:12 PM
is to remember the stiffs in our division...

2002 A.L. Central Division Champs!

OfficerKarkovice
05-12-2002, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by doublem23
is to remember the stiffs in our division...

2002 A.L. Central Division Champs!
That along with the fact that the Scrubs got swept by the Brewers today...ahhh that does help a little bit. :gulp:

doublem23
05-12-2002, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by OfficerKarkovice

That along with the fact that the Scrubs got swept by the Brewers today...ahhh that does help a little bit. :gulp:

Oh yeah...

Remember when we were all ready to jump off a building after the debacle in Oakland?

We took two of three from both the M's and the A's...

No worries, boys. No worries....


















Well, maybe a few worries. :D:

Dadawg_77
05-12-2002, 09:15 PM
or the fact the Yankees swept the Twins thus the Sox didn't lose any ground after this sh#$y displayt of baseball this past weekend.

GASHWOUND
05-12-2002, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by doublem23


Oh yeah...

Remember when we were all ready to jump off a building after the debacle in Oakland?

We took two of three from both the M's and the A's...

No worries, boys. No worries....

Well, maybe a few worries. :D:

I was ready to jump off my balcony of my top floor apartment even before todays game after hearing callers call into the radio this morning on Swieka's show. I'm a depressed Sox fan right now...:prozac

PaleHoseGeorge
05-12-2002, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by doublem23
is to remember the stiffs in our division...

2002 A.L. Central Division Champs!

I cheer up by writing caustic online polls for the main page. :smile:

KempersRS
05-12-2002, 09:52 PM
We will win the next one...
:rallypooch

GASHWOUND
05-12-2002, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by OfficerKarkovice

That along with the fact that the Scrubs got swept by the Brewers today...ahhh that does help a little bit. :gulp:

Well, it helps in the way that we won't get the scrubby fans calling the radio shows reserving their World Series tickets,and we won't be the only team in town getting reamed by the media.

GASHWOUND
05-12-2002, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Dadawg_77
or the fact the Yankees swept the Twins thus the Sox didn't lose any ground after this sh#$y displayt of baseball this past weekend.

Have the Twins beaten a team over .500 yet? When the Twins beat the 'Toons earlier in the year they might have been a few games over .500, but were on a downward spiral. But even though were didn't lose ground, it still sucks cause we could'e regained 1st and get some breathing room. Its like everytime he Sox were winning, the Twins were winning, and when we are loing the Twins are losing. We're ot gonna gain ground like that

doublem23
05-12-2002, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge


I cheer up by writing caustic online polls for the main page. :smile:

LOL!

I mean, really, we haven't won a World Series in some 80-odd years...

What's another 4 games?

Go Sox!

FarWestChicago
05-12-2002, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by KempersRS
We will win the next one...
:rallypooch Rally Pooch!! The next one is in the bag. We're going to romp! :smile:

doublem23
05-12-2002, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
Rally Pooch!! The next one is in the bag. We're going to romp! :smile:

Look out, Payrod! :D:

Moses_Scurry
05-13-2002, 07:50 AM
The only problem is that the Sox can't win on the west coast. What are they? 1-8 now? The good news is that they only have one more 3 game series on the west coast and it's against the worst of the 3 west coast teams. The bad news is that IF the Sox make the playoffs, chances are pretty good that they'll have to play one of the west coast teams and if it's Seattle, Seattle will most likely have home field advantage. So, the Sox had better learn how to play on the west coast by then!!!