PDA

View Full Version : Daimond Suite Discount E-Mail for Season Ticket Holders

cbone
08-19-2008, 09:12 AM
Did everyone else get this? It seems like a pretty good deal. 20 man suite for 2200. 110 a guy for food, drink and suite for any game in September. Hard not to spend 50 bucks on :gulp:and food. I am going to try and put one together for the last series angainst the tribe.

skottyj242
08-19-2008, 09:16 AM
Did everyone else get this? It seems like a pretty good deal. 20 man suite for 2200. 110 a guy for food, drink and suite for any game in September. Hard not to spend 50 bucks on :gulp:and food. I am going to try and put one together for the last series angainst the tribe.

It's not unlimited though. I believe you only get a case of beer and a case of soda then you have to pay for everything else and a case of beer is like a hundred bucks. You also only get a tray oh hot dogs and wings or whatever they're serving that day then you have to pay for extras. You also have to pay for the desert cart.

cbone
08-19-2008, 09:30 AM
Really? The e-mail is very deceptive then.

"Each suite includes a select number of parking passes, beer, soda, and a basic food menu featuring pan-seared chicken w/ potatoes, roast beef & turkey sandwiches, mixed green salad, hot dogs, dry roasted peanuts, and a fresh fruit tray. Upgrades to your food and drink package are also available upon request."

I'm going to call my rep and get the scoop. Thanks for the heads up.

Update:

2 cases of beer, 2 cases of soda food is plenty he said. Not such a good deal now.

twentywontowin
08-19-2008, 09:51 AM
It's only a good deal if you can BYOB on top of it.

skottyj242
08-19-2008, 10:15 AM
Really? The e-mail is very deceptive then.

"Each suite includes a select number of parking passes, beer, soda, and a basic food menu featuring pan-seared chicken w/ potatoes, roast beef & turkey sandwiches, mixed green salad, hot dogs, dry roasted peanuts, and a fresh fruit tray. Upgrades to your food and drink package are also available upon request."

I'm going to call my rep and get the scoop. Thanks for the heads up.

Update:

2 cases of beer, 2 cases of soda food is plenty he said. Not such a good deal now.

Two cases of beer for 20 guys isn't that good.