PDA

View Full Version : I found this kind of funny.

JermaineDye05
08-16-2008, 06:15 PM
So after the Sox game I just saw the commercial for the post season saying like "there's always something amazing" and they were showing highlights from one of the first place teams. One of the highlights they showed was TCQ's walkoff homer against the Angels, however you can hear Ron Santo going "Ubelievable!" I don't know if Fox meant to do that it was pretty funny IMO.

turners56
08-16-2008, 06:18 PM
So after the Sox game I just saw the commercial for the post season saying like "there's always something amazing" and they were showing highlights from one of the first place teams. One of the highlights they showed was TCQ's walkoff homer against the Angels, however you can hear Ron Santo going "Ubelievable!" I don't know if Fox meant to do that it was pretty funny IMO.

The only way that would ever happen is if Carlos somehow got on the Cubs...:whiner:

BTW, I was listening to White Sox weekly today and some guy called in asking Rongey, "would you trade Quentin for Soriano?"

Rongey thought he was kidding, but the guy was actually serious. In the end, the guy said he wouldn't want to make the trade, actually giving good reasons. That was the most random call I've ever heard Chris take, and that's really saying something...