PDA

View Full Version : This Post = PATHETIC!

ssang
05-12-2002, 05:21 PM
LISTEN UP CAUSE I KNOW YOU ALL FEEL THE SAME WAY....Is it just me or is Frank Thomas absolutley worthless?!?! I am sick and tired of hearing him say that he is a natural born hitter and that he'll figure things out. That son-of-a-bitch has been switching his stance and making pathetic excuses for his ineptitude for years now!!! ENOUGH ALREADY. I never seen one player pop up as much as Frank Thomas does. He pops up the VAST MAJORITY of the time and when he isn't popping up he's striking out. He looks foolish on picthes quite often and when he hits his rare homers, they clear the fence by inches. And finally, please tell me you agree that he is the most UNCLUTCH player in the history of baseball. Everytime he comes up late in the game in a tight contest he is GUARANTEED to make an out. And then he acts all pissed off like he didn't expect to make an out. Gimme a break frank! It happens all the goddamn time. And think about the last time he came up with a game tying or leading base hit late in the ballgame. That's right folks, it hasn't happened since his 8th inning homerun in 1993 against Jeff Montgomery and the KC Royals. It's sad but oh-so true. Frank Thomas is the epitomy of a *****. I hope this his last pathetic season for the Sox.

OfficerKarkovice
05-12-2002, 05:32 PM
So yeah only your first post and I already think you're a jackass...but you know I'm sure that you know more about hitting than the best hitter in the history of the franchise so preach on man.

FarWestChicago
05-12-2002, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by ssang
LISTEN UP CAUSE I KNOW YOU ALL FEEL THE SAME WAY....:whoflungpoo

ssang
05-12-2002, 05:50 PM
Hey, you gotta make your first post sometime. And besides, my point wasn't to say that I know more about hitting than your beloved Frank Thomas, it was to point out that he really sucks these days. Did you see his base hit just now? A check swing single! Boy, he really is putting a big hurt into the ball!!!!!!

<<Admin Edit>>I removed some of the crap from this post. You are now under moderation. You can post, but they won't show up until approved.<</Admin Edit>>

PaleHoseGeorge
05-12-2002, 05:55 PM
LISTEN UP CAUSE I KNOW YOU ALL FEEL THE SAME WAY....
:chunks

Wow, that might be the most insightful first post we've ever had at WSI. Good job!

voodoochile
05-12-2002, 05:59 PM
b2ck, is that you?

Can we just ban this guy already? He isn't worth reading...

Jjav829
05-12-2002, 06:00 PM
Hey, you gotta make your first post sometime. And besides, you little cumstain Karko you, my point wasn't to say that I know more about hitting than your beloved Frank Thomas, it was to point out that he really sucks these days. Did you see his base hit just now? A check swing single! Boy, he really is putting a big hurt into the ball!!!!!!

Wow your first post is a stupid ignorant rant, and by your second post your already insulting the regulars here. At this rate by your 4th post, or sooner, you'll have gotten yourself banned.

kevingrt
05-12-2002, 06:01 PM
LISTEN UP CAUSE I KNOW YOU ALL FEEL THE SAME WAY....Is it just me or is Frank Thomas absolutley worthless?!?! I am sick and tired of hearing him say that he is a natural born hitter and that he'll figure things out. That son-of-a-bitch has been switching his stance and making pathetic excuses for his ineptitude for years now!!! ENOUGH ALREADY. I never seen one player pop up as much as Frank Thomas does. He pops up the VAST MAJORITY of the time and when he isn't popping up he's striking out. He looks foolish on picthes quite often and when he hits his rare homers, they clear the fence by inches. And finally, please tell me you agree that he is the most UNCLUTCH player in the history of baseball. Everytime he comes up late in the game in a tight contest he is GUARANTEED to make an out. And then he acts all pissed off like he didn't expect to make an out. Gimme a break frank! It happens all the goddamn time. And think about the last time he came up with a game tying or leading base hit late in the ballgame. That's right folks, it hasn't happened since his 8th inning homerun in 1993 against Jeff Montgomery and the KC Royals. It's sad but oh-so true. Frank Thomas is the epitomy of a *****. I hope this his last pathetic season for the Sox.

So what is he doing wrong with his swing? And last I saw you never were in the MLB? And also isn't the Big Hurt one of the Best White Sox players ever? He also was injured last year right? And yes anyone that bats over .300 is a natural born hitter! So I don't know what your beef is!

Daver
05-12-2002, 07:25 PM
LISTEN UP CAUSE I KNOW YOU ALL FEEL THE SAME WAY

All I can say is this http://users.pandora.be/p0p0/youare.swf

ssang
05-12-2002, 09:15 PM
If I remember correctly, I was just voicing my opinion on my original post about the ineffectivness of Frank Thomas. Then you went ahead and called me a jackass and so on. Is this how regulars treat new members? My insulting comment to Karko was just a simple response to his uncalled for reply to my post. If you disagee with me that's fine, but you are no better than anyone else here and you have no right to say "I can already tell you're a jackass." So why don't the regulars, such as yourself, Karko, make the new guys feel welcome, whether you agree with their posts or not. I have a lot of strong feelings about the white sox both positive and negative and I have just as much a right to say what I feel as anyone else does.

OfficerKarkovice
05-12-2002, 09:35 PM
If I remember correctly, I was just voicing my opinion on my original post about the ineffectivness of Frank Thomas. Then you went ahead and called me a jackass and so on. Is this how regulars treat new members? My insulting comment to Karko was just a simple response to his uncalled for reply to my post. If you disagee with me that's fine, but you are no better than anyone else here and you have no right to say &quot;I can already tell you're a jackass.&quot; So why don't the regulars, such as yourself, Karko, make the new guys feel welcome, whether you agree with their posts or not. I have a lot of strong feelings about the white sox both positive and negative and I have just as much a right to say what I feel as anyone else does.

Hmmmm....do you think this had anything to do with it?
LISTEN UP CAUSE I KNOW YOU ALL FEEL THE SAME WAY
Everyone here including myself will welcome your posts and accept your viewpoints whatever they may be, as long as they are posted in a respectable manner. So let's see where you went wrong and maybe it will help you in the future:
That son-of-a-bitch has been switching his stance and making pathetic excuses for his ineptitude for years now!!!
Name calling - uncalled for

And finally, please tell me you agree that he is the most UNCLUTCH player in the history of baseball. Everytime he comes up late in the game in a tight contest he is GUARANTEED to make an out.
Obvious sarcasm - see color "teal"

Frank Thomas is the epitomy of a *****. I hope this his last pathetic season for the Sox.
No comment.

doublem23
05-12-2002, 10:22 PM

I'd ask, 'why don't you tell us what you really think!' but it's quite obvious that you don't.

Maggliosfan09
05-12-2002, 10:23 PM
yeah if you think you know soo much about the game then why aren't you playing??? you don't need to be talking about frank like that when obviously we will stick up for him most of the time no matter how bad he is doing. Frank isn't a quick starter it takes him a while to get back into it. Wait a few more months before saying something like that about him. He's done a heck of a lot in his career. Lets see you get into the majors and do what he has done and then you can complain about him.

Garrison
05-12-2002, 10:35 PM
ssang I have no problems with you posting your opinions, whether they be positive or negative, or with your being a newbie here. But when you go and post them with that attitude and language it's just plain uncalled for and you don't deserve any warm welcome. If someone came to your house for the first time and started calling your favorite pet dog (we'll call him.....Frank) bad names and wishing he was gone, how would act towards that new guy? Think about what you're saying and how you say it before you open your mouth. Be intelligent.

Dadawg_77
05-12-2002, 10:38 PM
Not to defend ssangs comment, I personally disagree with them, but there are a great number of Sox fans who believe Frank is worthless. Honestly I can't see how you can say that about a career 318 hitter with a 1.012 OPS hitter.
But I don't really belive in calling people names but come back with stats to prove ssang and fellow Sox fans who share his beliefs wrong. Name calling only leads to fights which wastes an chance to educate. oh, and welcome aboard Ssang.