PDA

View Full Version : Quick question about LD access

ThatGuyOnTheL
08-13-2008, 08:30 PM
Jeez, I can't believe I'm asking a question as someone who hasn't been in town for a Sox game in years...

I remember that when the Sox first cut off LD access for UD ticketholders, ST holders' tickets still got access. When you get UD tickets transferred instantly from a ST holder on Stubhub, are those also good for LD access, or does that only apply to the hard-copy tickets?

Thanks!

ThatGuyOnTheL
08-13-2008, 10:08 PM
Actually, let me be more specific: Is there an elote stand in the UD now, or is it still just the one out in right field? If I wake up at 4 am to go to a Sox game and don't get some elotes, I'm going to be unhappy.

Vernam
08-13-2008, 10:18 PM
Yes to elotes in the UD. I'm not sure about the e-tickets getting you downstairs.

Vernam

all*star quentin
08-13-2008, 10:54 PM
if the eticket seller is in the chicago area...he may be willing to meet you with the hard season tickets. Game starts @ 1:05pm, if time allows.

BringBackBlkJack
08-13-2008, 11:37 PM
Last time I was up there, I had 500 level tickets and was trying to get a bucket hat for my dad. I couldn't find one in the store anywhere but I saw someone wearing one and they told me there was a Chevy stand at the 100 level who gave them out. I went to Guest Relations and asked and the very nice guy allowed me to ride the elevator down to the 100 level. Maybe I got lucky because the guy was so nice but it's worth a shot. Tthe worst they can tell you is no.

LoveYourSuit
08-14-2008, 01:29 AM
Actually, let me be more specific: Is there an elote stand in the UD now, or is it still just the one out in right field? If I wake up at 4 am to go to a Sox game and don't get some elotes, I'm going to be unhappy.

26 & Kedzie. Plenty of Elote stands and perhaps even better tasting and way cheaper.

Huisj
08-14-2008, 11:04 AM
This is sort of an unrelated question, but how many rows of seats are there in the outfield sections? 25 or so?