PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Boone Logan!!!

HotShotLC
08-13-2008, 10:13 AM
:happybday

Today is Boone Logan's Birthday! He will be turning 24 and is as handsome as ever!! :giverose: :giverose:

Hope your night goes great and you don't do to much of this!
:gulp: With those jager bombs and such.

My family loves what you are doing and we support you 100%!

We love your heart Boone, and Happy Birthday!

:wooty::wired: :wooty::wired:

:gah:

:gosox:

tonyho7476
08-13-2008, 10:14 AM
Yeah, enjoy hanging out in Charlotte for it.

HotShotLC
08-13-2008, 10:18 AM
Yeah, enjoy hanging out in Charlotte for it.

Don't hate on him now.. Come on... 24 just out of college and being in the pros... You remember what that was like... :club:

Oh wait... You don't and never will!
:neener:

Jerko
08-13-2008, 10:19 AM
He got his birthday spanking on Saturday, oh about the 7th inning or so.

btrain929
08-13-2008, 10:19 AM
This is turning into a god damn magic show....

Marqhead
08-13-2008, 10:21 AM
I'm at a loss for words...

doublem23
08-13-2008, 10:22 AM
http://www.gearsandwidgets.com/external/wherethisthreadgoing.jpg

hi im skot
08-13-2008, 10:25 AM
To celebrate, Boone Logan will be dishing out birthday cookies to opposing hitters.

Marqhead
08-13-2008, 10:26 AM
to celebrate, boone logan will be dishing out birthday cookies to opposing hitters.
zing!

hi im skot
08-13-2008, 10:29 AM
I love that this thread got moved to "Minor Observations."

Well played, mods.

HotShotLC
08-13-2008, 10:35 AM
Whoops that was error on my part..

I find it hard to believe that you people claim to be supporters of the Sox.... Clearly you do not support them. :scratch:

Yall are probably on the wrong thread with all the hate and negativity towards it's players. :bitchslap:
Lets wish this guy a happy birthday and hope that he gets his game back together so he can win for the Sox! This kid's got talent!

hi im skot
08-13-2008, 10:36 AM
We all want Boone Logan to succeed. I, for one, am just tired of giving him chances and see him blow it.

HotShotLC
08-13-2008, 10:50 AM
We all want Boone Logan to succeed. I, for one, am just tired of giving him chances and see him blow it.

Idnore him then and let him figure it out on his own minus the added pressure!
:haddock:

Harry Potter
08-13-2008, 10:53 AM
Maybe someone will give him the gift of pitching talent for his birthday.

hi im skot
08-13-2008, 10:57 AM
How can I "idnore" him when he's coughing up 5 runs a game in the middle of a pennant race?

But seriously, Boone Logan is made of gum drops and rainbows...such a great guy! And the song that plays when he enters the game...oooooooh boy does it get me fired up!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

:Rocker:

HotShotLC
08-13-2008, 11:00 AM
WHAT?!??!? Gum drops and rainbows!?? Wow...

He does have pitching talent. He just needs to figure out how to shut his mind off long enough to do what he was born to do!

:cool:

hi im skot
08-13-2008, 11:02 AM
He just needs to figure out how to shut his mind off long enough to do what he was born to do!

Like delivering pizza?

spawn
08-13-2008, 11:06 AM
Whoops that was error on my part..

I find it hard to believe that you people claim to be supporters of the Sox.... Clearly you do not support them. :scratch:

Yall are probably on the wrong thread with all the hate and negativity towards it's players. :bitchslap:
Well, seeing as he's ben good at supporting the other teams in the AL by giving them ample opportunity to score runs, I'd call us even in the support department.

Lets wish this guy a happy birthday and hope that he gets his game back together so he can win for the Sox! This kid's got talent!
He's got talent all right. No one can come into a game and give up runs faster than him.

doublem23
08-13-2008, 11:06 AM

Boone Logan's stats since the All-Star Break...

9 G, 7.1 IP, 19 H, 14 R, 13 ER, 5 BB, 9 K, 15.95 ERA, .463 BAA, .532 OBP, .683 SLG

Everyone here wants Boone to come back and pitch great, but it's hard to get behind a guy who would arguably be less effective than just putting the ball on a tee.

HotShotLC
08-13-2008, 11:24 AM
So his numbers are a bit high and that is why he is back down to the minors now inset it?

Perhaps if this coaching team would spend some more 1 on 1 time with him he'd get his act together... His high school coaches taught him more then the pros.

:booty::leer:

doublem23
08-13-2008, 11:26 AM
There's obviously no arguing here, since it's everyone's fault except Booneski's.

btrain929
08-13-2008, 11:29 AM
Don't hate on him now.. Come on... 24 just out of college and being in the pros... You remember what that was like... :club:

Oh wait... You don't and never will!
:neener:

So we already established that this is a young family member of Boone. The question is who, exactly? A cousin? A little brother? Hmmm....

HotShotLC
08-13-2008, 11:36 AM
No family member here just a huge supporter who wants to see him succeed. Thats all. . .

:D:

And yes I do agree that he is at fault for his actions but what I do not agree upon is all the dogging of this young player..
DUHH

Oh and by the way.. Happy Birthday Boone! We have seem to have gotten off topic of celebrating your birthday here! :bandance:

spawn
08-13-2008, 11:40 AM
And yes I do agree that he is at fault for his actions but what I do not agree upon is all the dogging of this young player..

Well, if he didn't suck while he was here, he wouldn't be getting dogged. It's not a matter of him blowing a game or two here. Lately, every time he was brought into a game, he got lit up.

#1swisher
08-13-2008, 11:41 AM

Come back soon.

voodoochile
08-13-2008, 11:42 AM
Boone Logan's stats since the All-Star Break...

9 G, 7.1 IP, 19 H, 14 R, 13 ER, 5 BB, 9 K, 15.95 ERA, .463 BAA, .532 OBP, .683 SLG

Everyone here wants Boone to come back and pitch great, but it's hard to get behind a guy who would arguably be less effective than just putting the ball on a tee.

Wow, that WHIP of 3.27 just screams, play me or trade me...

hi im skot
08-13-2008, 11:42 AM
Boone Logan, why do you continue to break my heart?

I remember that beautiful September afternoon. The sun was shinning, the birds were singing, and there wasn't a cloud in sight.

We decided that a picnic down by the brook would be the best way to spend our afternoon. It wasn't easy to prepare for, as you'll remember. You were keen on turkey and relish sandwiches, while I rallied for spinach, pesto, and tomato. Oh, how you hate pesto!

We packed our basket and headed down to the park. I brought that quilt that my grandmother made. We settled under that mammouth
oak tree and began our meal; homemade rolls, coleslaw, potato salad, and of course the sandwiches.

All was well until your "friend" Hank Blalock came around. Now, I'm all for sharing, especially with folks who are unfortunate enough to call Texas "home" and have bad tattoos, but what you did was completely inappropriate. You gave him more than his share of food, and even fed him yourself a few times...RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. Boone, this was supposed to be OUR PICNIC. But no, all of a sudden I became the third wheel.

The rest of the day was a disaster, at least for me. You appeared to be enjoying yourself, giving up everything that I, no, WE made together. Eventually, it all became too much for me to handle I walked home...ALONE.

Boone, you told me you changed. You promised me that things would be different this time. Even after Mr. Blalock came along, you said it was a one time thing. But Boone, what happens when Nick Punto or Joe Buck comes along? And let's not even talk about Carlos Gomez. How can I trust you?

I've stood by your side for two years now, Boone...but enough is enough.

Please do not respond to this letter.

Sincerely,

h.i.s.

voodoochile
08-13-2008, 11:46 AM
(snip)

All was well until your "friend" Hank Blalock came around. Now, I'm all for sharing, especially with folks who are unfortunate enough to call Texas "home" and have bad tattoos, but what you did was completely inappropriate. You gave him more than his share of food, and even fed him yourself a few times...RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. Boone, this was supposed to be OUR PICNIC. But no, all of a sudden I became the third wheel.

The rest of the day was a disaster, at least for me. You appeared to be enjoying yourself, giving up everything that I, no, WE made together. Eventually, it all became too much for me to handle I walked home...ALONE.

Boone, you told me you changed. You promised me that things would be different this time. Even after Mr. Blalock came along, you said it was a one time thing. But Boone, what happens when Nick Punto or Joe Buck comes along? And let's not even talk about Carlos Gomez. How can I trust you?

Sincerely,

h.i.s.

:rolling:

HotShotLC
08-13-2008, 11:53 AM

I remember that beautiful September afternoon. The sun was shinning, the birds were singing, and there wasn't a cloud in sight.

We decided that a picnic down by the brook would be the best way to spend our afternoon. It wasn't easy to prepare for, as you'll remember. You were keen on turkey and relish sandwiches, while I rallied for spinach, pesto, and tomato. Oh, how you hate pesto!

We packed our basket and headed down to the park. I brought that quilt that my grandmother made. We settled under that mammouth
oak tree and began our meal; homemade rolls, coleslaw, potato salad, and of course the sandwiches.

Sincerely,

h.i.s.\

What??! Hahah omg your crazy!!!!!!!! ahha :dunce:

HotShotLC
08-13-2008, 11:54 AM

Come back soon.

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOONE!!!!!!!!!!!!
:bandance: :happybday :wink:

spawn
08-13-2008, 11:55 AM

Sincerely,

h.i.s.
P.O.T.W. :rolling: