PDA

View Full Version : September start times?

jamteh
08-12-2008, 10:10 AM
I'm going to the Saturday game against the Angels. Anyone know when the Sox will post the start times for that and the other TBA September games? Thanks

Huisj
08-12-2008, 12:11 PM
I was wondering the same thing about the Saturday game with Detroit in September, because some friends of mine are planning a trip out to that game.

anewman35
08-12-2008, 01:03 PM
I was wondering the same thing about the Saturday game with Detroit in September, because some friends of mine are planning a trip out to that game.

It'll depend on what Fox takes, and IIRC they sometimes wait til just a week or so before to decide.

skottyj242
08-12-2008, 01:45 PM
I would imagine the Saturday Angels game will be picked up by Fox just because they both will be in first place.

credefan19
08-12-2008, 02:37 PM
I'm going to the Saturday game against the Angels. Anyone know when the Sox will post the start times for that and the other TBA September games? Thanks

i dont know either

Kogs35
08-12-2008, 02:53 PM
I would imagine the Saturday Angels game will be picked up by Fox just because they both will be in first place.

dodgers-dbacks is currently scheduled for fox that week. since they changed the times from 12 or 3:00 to 2:55, i have yet to see 2 teams from the same market be shown at the same time

dllrbll7
08-13-2008, 03:56 PM
Email from my rep:

We juse received word from MLB that FOX has selected our game on Sept. 13 vs. Detroit for broadcast. Therefore, game time 9/13 is now 2:55 p.m. CST. Also, as a result of FOX picking up this game, they cannot select any of our remaining home games this season. Therefore, please note the following start times for games which were originally listed as TBD on our schedule:

Sept. 6 vs. Anaheim - 6:05 p.m. CST
Sept. 27 vs. Cleveland - 6:05 p.m. CST

We are still awaiting word on the Sunday games in September. As soon as I hear I will send out an updated email!

Thank you! GO SOX!

Kogs35
08-13-2008, 04:18 PM
Email from my rep:

We juse received word from MLB that FOX has selected our game on Sept. 13 vs. Detroit for broadcast. Therefore, game time 9/13 is now 2:55 p.m. CST. Also, as a result of FOX picking up this game, they cannot select any of our remaining home games this season. Therefore, please note the following start times for games which were originally listed as TBD on our schedule:

Sept. 6 vs. Anaheim - 6:05 p.m. CST
Sept. 27 vs. Cleveland - 6:05 p.m. CST

We are still awaiting word on the Sunday games in September. As soon as I hear I will send out an updated email!

Thank you! GO SOX!

figured they wouldnt take the september 6th game because of the dodgers-angels. i maybe wrong but i believe there is a 8 or 9 game limit for appearances on fox.