PDA

View Full Version : TBS Sunday Blackout question

barryball
08-11-2008, 01:36 PM
I live in SW Michigan (St. Joe) and subscribe to cable via Comcast. We get Fox Sports Detroit here so we get Tigers, Red Wings and Piston and do nor receive Comcast Sports Chicago (Sox, sclubs, bulls), yest I get CSN+ telecasts on MOJO and WCIU telecasts of Sox and Schlubs games. From a MLB Extra Innings blackout we are blacked out for Tiger games but because Comcasts broadcasts our programming out the chicagoland region we get blacked out of both the sox and tigers for MLB extra innings. I remedied that by buying MLB.com so watch via my laptop most of the time. The question I have was why did we get blacked out by TBS yesterday? I was still able to watch on MLB.com.
:scratch:

voodoochile
08-11-2008, 01:41 PM
I live in SW Michigan (St. Joe) and subscribe to cable via Comcast. We get Fox Sports Detroit here so we get Tigers, Red Wings and Piston and do nor receive Comcast Sports Chicago (Sox, sclubs, bulls), yest I get CSN+ telecasts on MOJO and WCIU telecasts of Sox and Schlubs games. From a MLB Extra Innings blackout we are blacked out for Tiger games but because Comcasts broadcasts our programming out the chicagoland region we get blacked out of both the sox and tigers for MLB extra innings. I remedied that by buying MLB.com so watch via my laptop most of the time. The question I have was why did we get blacked out by TBS yesterday? I was still able to watch on MLB.com.

The game was broadcast on TBS. I very much enjoyed watching on my TV instead of my laptop.

Sad
08-11-2008, 02:17 PM

not sure on all those MLB blackouts... I live in the SJ/BH area also...
I have DirecTV and get Comcast-Chicago and also subscribe to Extra Innings so I was able to see the game on CSN-Chicago...

I didn't even check TBS but I'm betting it was blacked out...