PDA

View Full Version : Bull Pens For Tonight

Carolina Kenny
08-06-2008, 12:48 PM
I am looking forward to going to tonights game.

I am anticipating a slugfest as both team's bullpens were used up in last nights marathon.

Danks usually only lasts 5 or 6 innings, so I'm wondering what our bullpen looks like to tonight. I would imagine we could go back to Dotel and Jenks, but Thorton won't be used.

How about the Tigers? Rodney can't be used tonight. Who do they go to?
Farnsworth again?

Konerko05
08-06-2008, 01:11 PM
For the Tigers Fossum only threw 3 pitches, Seay threw 11, and Dolsi threw 12. All of those guys will definitely be available to pitch. I doubt we will see Rodney or Farnsworth. Who knows if they would bring in Zumaya today.

Logan, Jenks, Dotel, and Russell should all be available for us today. I hope Danks can at least make 7 innings today. That's a lot to ask against their offense, but I think he can handle it.

We have to knock Verlander out of the game early and really burn out their pitching so they have no one to bring in that third game.

hawkjt
08-06-2008, 01:16 PM
Look for Seay to be used heavily to offset our lefties and he has been hot lately. Dolsi and Fossum and Zumaya will also go.

C'mon Johnny D....we need ya tonite.:D:

Mohoney
08-06-2008, 01:17 PM
Put Adam Russell in any tie game or any situation where we're trailing by 3 runs or less. The guy is a human victory cigar.