PDA

View Full Version : Friday's WINNING Pick to Click!

PaleHoseGeorge
05-11-2002, 12:22 AM
Pity Dave Wills and me for having to pick any Sox player from this massacre.

"My errorless streak is intact!" :hitless .................."I love you, man! :hawk .................."It was a frickin' error, Hawk! Own up to it!!!!" :rooney :farmer .................."Umm... I think I misplaced my copy of the Baseball Prospectus. 'scuse me." :DJ

Totally Biased Game Recap (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/rwas/index.php?category=4)

"Go Sox!"

-- the unknown comic

GASHWOUND
05-11-2002, 12:51 AM
I didn't know anybody had a freakin hit last night?!

FarWestChicago
05-11-2002, 02:19 AM
Are you kidding me? I won because "Mr. I have bestiality pictures of every scorer in the leage" flexed his evidence again. LMAO!!! OMG!! :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:

FarWestChicago
05-11-2002, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
Are you kidding me? I won because "Mr. I have bestiality pictures of every scorer in the leage" flexed his evidence again. LMAO!!! OMG!! :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: I would like to apologize for this outburst. Evidently, Babe K Layton, Crop Circles, Buddy Lee, The Choice has no compromising pictures of CLR. So, I didn't win. That's cool with me.

CLR01
05-11-2002, 02:43 AM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
I would like to apologize for this outburst. Evidently, Babe K Layton, Crop Circles, Buddy Lee, The Choice has no compromising pictures of CLR. So, I didn't win. That's cool with me.

How many of those small unmarked bills did PHG recieve from you for this win. It only took what 5 straight days of picking him to get you that second point. :)

FarWestChicago
05-11-2002, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by CLR01

How many of those small unmarked bills did PHG recieve from you for this win. It only took what 5 straight days of picking him to get you that second point. :) :buddylee

Hehe. I've got pictures of everybody!

NUKE_CLEVELAND
05-11-2002, 01:26 PM
George, I think you should have refrained from making a pick to click decisiion today.

PaleHoseGeorge
05-11-2002, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by NUKE_CLEVELAND
George, I think you should have refrained from making a pick to click decisiion today.

I wish I had a choice. The official rules state, "Win or lose, a winning Pick to Click will be chosen each game."

That's why we joke about the world's tallest midget. Wills bailed last night and gave a free dinner to his 19th caller.