PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone Know

duke of dorwood
05-11-2002, 12:43 AM
Is that guy they have shown on TV a few times in a Sox hat and shirt our guy Cali ?

bjmarte
05-11-2002, 12:49 AM
I was wondering the same thing.

FarWestChicago
05-11-2002, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by duke of dorwood
Is that guy they have shown on TV a few times in a Sox hat and shirt our guy Cali ? I don't know. But, Ode and I are off the hook. The worst we did was 16-1. Cali is now the Official Left Coast Hex!

baggio202
05-11-2002, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by duke of dorwood
Is that guy they have shown on TV a few times in a Sox hat and shirt our guy Cali ?

i was just talking to redpinstripes when they showed him..we were thinking the same thing..could very well be..he said he would be in a sox hat and jersey

Jerry_Manuel
05-11-2002, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
I don't know. But, Ode and I are off the hook. The worst we did was 16-1. Cali is now the Official Left Coast Hex!

For the love of god, stop going to Sox games, left coasters!

Stop it now!

:)

FarWestChicago
05-11-2002, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

Stop it now!

:) It's too late. Ode already got us tickets for all three games in August. :o:

Spiff
05-11-2002, 02:53 PM
The guy I saw on Sportscenter with the hat and jersey, and his head in his hands, seemed to be in his late 30's or so. Cali is a senior in high school.

CLR01
05-11-2002, 03:59 PM
It's too late. Ode already got us tickets for all three games in August. :o:

THis just proves that west is a Giants fan first. He doesnt care about the sox. :D:

FarWestChicago
05-11-2002, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by CLR01

THis just proves that west is a Giants fan first. He doesnt care about the sox. :D: Ode, cali and I are probably the only Sox fans who catch hell for going to games. :o:

:giangreco

At least you guys don't cover up the blue seats I love so much.

voodoochile
05-11-2002, 04:24 PM
It's too late. Ode already got us tickets for all three games in August. :o:

Yeah, keep going until you get it right...

Get up and soldier, soldier...

:D:

Soxheads
05-11-2002, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

Stop it now!

:)
Good things happen when I go to games not concerning the Sox. The team I want to win always wins. It was at it's best in Colorado. I went to a Rockies-Rangers game. Sox won :), Walker hit for the cycle on a game winning triple in the bottom of the tenth, got one of those autographed programs enabling you to win something, (20$ gift certificate to a sports bar), a Rockies security guard gave me free Rockies baseball card, saw fireworks, and got seats four rows from the field for $80(four people) when we walked up. I have to start going to Twins games!

voodoochile
05-11-2002, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by Soxheads

Good things happen when I go to games not concerning the Sox. The team I want to win always wins. It was at it's best in Colorado. I went to a Rockies-Rangers game. Sox won :), Walker hit for the cycle on a game winning triple in the bottom of the tenth, got one of those autographed programs enabling you to win something, (20$ gift certificate to a sports bar), a Rockies security guard gave me free Rockies baseball card, saw fireworks, and got seats four rows from the field for $80(four people) when we walked up. I have to start going to Twins games!

How do you get credit for a triple in the bottom of the tenth when the winning run has already crossed the plate? Isn't that really a single or a double? Talk about your home field scorer...

Walker must have been flying. He was such a speed demon too...

Soxheads
05-11-2002, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by voodoochile

How do you get credit for a triple in the bottom of the tenth when the winning run has already crossed the plate? Isn't that really a single or a double? Talk about your home field scorer...

Walker must have been flying. He was such a speed demon too...

He hit it with a guy on first. And I'm sorry, it was Bichette. Walker was the guy that scored.