PDA

View Full Version : Crede

Bobby Jenks
08-03-2008, 10:18 PM
Does anyone think he'll come back? Does anyone want him back? Just trying to get a consensus on him. I personally like him. he's solid defensivly and has had some huge hits for us over the years.

High Mileage
08-03-2008, 10:20 PM
I don't know why you wouldn't want an All-Star back, no matter how bad his defense is at times...

Bobby Jenks
08-03-2008, 10:21 PM
:dtroll:

Domeshot17
08-03-2008, 10:24 PM
I don't want him back. We are seeing the effects of letting our hearts get in the way of our brains when we signed PK long term. Atleast if he had too, he could play every day. Crede is almost a lock for a long DL trip or 2 every year at this point, and he isn't much of an offensive force. He will hover around 250-260 with 25 home runs or so and 70 RBI. I would pay 7 mil a year for him, but probably not the 12-16 a year he is going to be asking for and not the long term deal he will be seeking. At this point, plug the money into the pitching staff (and no, not by bringing back a crappy Garland).

chisoxmike
08-03-2008, 10:27 PM
He's gone. And that's fine. Yes, I know defense wins and Crede's glove towers over Josh Fields, but Crede ****ed the team after '06 and its obvious that his back isn't going to hold up over a whole season. It sounds like he may not even be back this season.

Screw him.

High Mileage
08-03-2008, 10:28 PM
Nevermind, I don't want to get banned for a Crede comment again.

rocky biddle
08-03-2008, 10:31 PM
I'd love to see Joe come back and play his ass off for the next 2 months trying to prove he's healthy and worthy of a big contract.

Then I'll hope someone else gives it to him.

I've had 3 back surgeries. He's never gonna feel right again.

BigPapaPump
08-03-2008, 10:31 PM
If you guys don't resign him, I could see him landing with the Cards...

Seriously, I don't mind that your a Royals fan. I even appreciate the fact that you chose to post on our board after you were kicked off your own. But, the blue text has got to go.:angry:

BigPapaPump
08-03-2008, 10:32 PM
Nevermind, I don't want to get banned for a Crede comment again.

thank you

High Mileage
08-03-2008, 10:35 PM
Seriously, I don't mind that your a Royals fan. I even appreciate the fact that you chose to post on our board after you were kicked off your own. But, the blue text has got to go.:angry:
Deal.