PDA

View Full Version : Check it out...

voodoochile
08-03-2001, 04:54 PM
Someone reposted this info like it was theirs...

http://boards.espn.go.com/cgi/mlb/request.dll?MESSAGE&room=mlb_chw&id=93026

FarWestChicago
08-03-2001, 04:59 PM
Someone reposted this info like it was theirs...

I guess the ferret faced weasel is trying to be a hero on the troll board. Now there is something to aspire to!

Jerry_Manuel
08-03-2001, 05:01 PM
I guess the ferret faced weasel is trying to be a hero on the troll board. Now there is something to aspire to!

Now that was low they couldn't even give credit to WSI for that?

:capone
That was a very unwise decision on their part.

voodoochile
08-03-2001, 05:07 PM
Do we know who this is? Cause, I know some people...

Jerry_Manuel
08-03-2001, 05:09 PM
Do we know who this is? Cause, I know some people...

I don't visit the troll board often enough to know, I'm sure West could shead some light on the subject.

voodoochile
08-03-2001, 05:12 PM
nah, FWC never posts over there anymore, and it is this person's first post... That is why I was wondering if anyone recognized the name from over here?

FarWestChicago
08-03-2001, 05:16 PM
That is why I was wondering if anyone recognized the name from over here?

Nah, I haven't seen any Nacho guy around here. But, there were several "guests" in the rennovation threads today. One of them must be the aforementioned snack food.

doublem23
08-03-2001, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
Nah, I haven't seen any Nacho guy around here. But, there were several "guests" in the rennovation threads today. One of them must be the aforementioned snack food.

:shammy
Don't look at me. I'm hooked on steroids, ummm... I mean Flintstone's Chewable Steriods, err, Vitamins.

Jerry_Manuel
08-03-2001, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by voodoochile
nah, FWC never posts over there anymore, and it is this person's first post... That is why I was wondering if anyone recognized the name from over here?

West must be on that Giants message board now!
:)

Jerry_Manuel
08-03-2001, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago

I took a spanish class 2 years ago and we had to pick spanish names from this book and one of the names that we could choose from was Nacho.

WindyCityHusker
08-03-2001, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

I took a spanish class 2 years ago and we had to pick spanish names from this book and one of the names that we could choose from was Nacho.

Yup, Yup... Nacho is short for Ignacio, which was my Spanish name in Spanish 2