PDA

View Full Version : Lirano Watch

Twins Win
08-03-2008, 01:16 PM
After 1 inning .. 1, 2, 3 first with 2 k's.

Harry Potter
08-03-2008, 01:17 PM
:dtroll:

Twins Win
08-03-2008, 01:19 PM
:dtroll:

How original. I figured some of you might be interested in how he's doing since it might have an impact on the division. I would have also made the post if he gave up 10 hits and 7 runs.

PatK
08-03-2008, 01:23 PM
Might as well give him that Cy Young now.

Harry Potter
08-03-2008, 01:29 PM
How original. I figured some of you might be interested in how he's doing since it might have an impact on the division. I would have also made the post if he gave up 10 hits and 7 runs.

Your troll-ness is just as original

Rocky Soprano
08-03-2008, 01:30 PM

I dont think we need a inning per inning update.

Twins Win
08-03-2008, 01:30 PM
He also had a 1, 2, 3 2nd inning. He's throwing in the low 90's with good control. His change up looks pretty good so far.

Twins Win
08-03-2008, 01:31 PM
I dont think we need a inning per inning update.

Alright I'll post after a few more innings.

RKMeibalane
08-03-2008, 01:33 PM
We may see Timberwolf soon.

sox1970
08-03-2008, 03:00 PM
You'd think a Twins fan would know how to spell his name.

CHISOXFAN13
08-03-2008, 03:14 PM

We are pretty smart here. There are several websites to go see how he;s doing. You are trolling by rubbing it in our faces.

chisoxmike
08-03-2008, 03:26 PM
Ugh. Here we go. Just like all the Tiger fans that joined in May '06, now all the Twins fans are going to come out of the woodwork now that the Twins are in first place.

**** these people.

turners56
08-03-2008, 03:36 PM
Liriano didn't pitch THAT great. He had pitch count problems. He was good and got out of trouble, but he's still having some problems throwing strikes.

chisoxfanatic
08-03-2008, 03:48 PM
I feel bad for the moderators here. They're going to have to deal with a lot of ****. Timberwolf should be back too. From a PM:
BTW, if Voodoo thinks I am done trolling because he is going to type "I'm a little *****", he ought to think again. If he edits and my threads get closed, I am causing them to work so I will keep at it.

I will be trolling at lot in October because the Twins will be in the playoffs and the Vikings play the Bears, Gophers play Illinois in football, and the Wild will play the Hawks in the final week. We are going to have great times.
I hope Morneau and his cocky squad go in a long funk now that they only have 21 more home games left in this season.

Go Seattle and Kansas City this coming week.

turners56
08-03-2008, 03:51 PM
I feel bad for the moderators here. They're going to have to deal with a lot of ****. Timberwolf should be back too. From a PM:

I hope Morneau and his cocky squad go in a long funk now that they only have 21 more home games left in this season.

Have they tried to IP block the idiot yet? Or does he have a static IP like a loser?

thomas35forever
08-03-2008, 04:04 PM

So he/she/it knows they're trolling? What a lowlife.

chisoxmike
08-03-2008, 04:09 PM
So he/she/it knows they're trolling? What a lowlife.

That's the best part. I really wish the mods would keep his diatribes on instead of editing them. They're very entertaining. At least he sends me a PM though. :bandance::bandance::bandance:

chisoxfanatic
08-03-2008, 04:14 PM
That's the best part. I really wish the mods would keep his diatribes on instead of editing them. They're very entertaining. At least he sends me a PM though. :bandance::bandance::bandance:
I wonder what's with his fixation with you, MarySwiss, and I? He sent me a PM titled "Payback's a bitch!" They're actually comic relief; but, still I wonder...

chisoxmike
08-03-2008, 04:21 PM
I wonder what's with his fixation with you, MarySwiss, and I? He sent me a PM titled "Payback's a bitch!" They're actually comic relief; but, still I wonder...

It's pretty well known I hate the Twins more than any other sports team in the land. I could do without the state of Minnesota too.

PatK
08-03-2008, 04:43 PM
Minnesota isn't that bad a place, although people I know in the Twin Cities act like it's the best city in the country.

Bobby Jenks
08-03-2008, 05:57 PM
The Twin Cities are ok,but Greater Minnesota is much better. TC has nothing on the city of Chicago. Liriano is not the same pitcher,but he is better than Hernandez,so he does make the Twins better.

munchman33
08-03-2008, 11:29 PM

He sends you guys taunting PM's? That's hilarious. :rolling:

Please repost.

chisoxfanatic
08-03-2008, 11:51 PM

Please repost.Yep...Pretty often, actually.

Nellie_Fox
08-04-2008, 01:13 AM
Please don't re-post anything from Timbertroll. Either he gets to see his words here, or the mods have to delete them, either way he wins.

Adele_H
08-04-2008, 03:23 AM
Please don't re-post anything from Timbertroll. Either he gets to see his words here, or the mods have to delete them, either way he wins.

aka "feeding the troll"

As a Fametracker.com (canadian entertainment snark-site, used to be ran by the same people as the 'TV Without Pity' juggernaut) forums "vet", that site used to be infamous for its strict rules enforced by legendary WingChun. I mean, not even a whiff of ad hominem or meta of any kind; could not begin a sentence with condescending "Umm..."; no one-sentence replies; nothing OT; and literally dozens of other zero-tolerance restrictions... Anyway, feeding trolls got you banned automatically, no matter the good intentions or funny factor.

Suffice it to say, after a short while, that place had zero trolls - which was unheard of for a free & open entertainment/celebrity gossip/fanboy site (they are usually 3/4 trollery almost by default). And the site was a blast, after a while you didn't even remember that it was so heavily moderated.

Adele_H
08-04-2008, 05:18 PM
Liriano didn't pitch THAT great. He had pitch count problems. He was good and got out of trouble, but he's still having some problems throwing strikes.

How was his stuff/velocity?

Also, since hitters' body language/swings can tell you a lot about the pitcher that we viewers don't necessarily pick up on TV or understand... Were Tribe hitters overmatched or fooled badly by Liriano a lot?

If Liariano is ever fully healthy again, that may absolve the Twins GM for trading away Garza for a position player

chisoxmike
08-04-2008, 06:40 PM

Please repost.

Yeah he does. They're gold.

TwinKess
08-05-2008, 08:48 AM
How was his stuff/velocity?

Also, since hitters' body language/swings can tell you a lot about the pitcher that we viewers don't necessarily pick up on TV or understand... Were Tribe hitters overmatched or fooled badly by Liriano a lot?

If Liariano is ever fully healthy again, that may absolve the Twins GM for trading away Garza for a position player

His slider is biting just as much, but all of his pitches have lost 4-5 MPH. They expect him to gain back a bit of that speed, but he will have to rely less on his velocity to get ppl out.

Adele_H
08-05-2008, 04:44 PM
His slider is biting just as much, but all of his pitches have lost 4-5 MPH.

4-5 MPH is a lot in baseball terms.

That said, Liriano is still better than that tub o' jelly that is Livan.

turners56
08-05-2008, 06:17 PM

Please repost.

He sends them to me on Motown sports...