PDA

View Full Version : The Sox Clubhouse Bizarro World???

ArkanSox
08-02-2008, 11:50 AM
Read the latest thread praising the attributes of Juan Uribe.

Watch the fickle finger of fate turn to point accusingly at Josh Fields.

Caution. You are moving into a land of both shadow and substance.

You've just crossed over into WSI's latest version of the Twilight Zone.

:welcome::bundy :gosox:

(Too much time on my hands) Let's kick some Royal ass today!!!

Shoeless
08-02-2008, 11:56 AM
I'm not ready to call it the WSI twilight zone until the Sox bring Sosa out of retirement. Then all bets are off.

spawn
08-02-2008, 12:57 PM
It is funny how people around here were roasting Sox management for sending Fields down because they thought he deserved to be the starting 3rd baseman, and people were ignoring his defensive deficiencies at 3rd because he could hit homers to overcome them. Now, he's kind of a pariah. Hilarious. :redneck

whitesox901
08-02-2008, 02:15 PM
It is funny how people around here were roasting Sox management for sending Fields down because they thought he deserved to be the starting 3rd baseman, and people were ignoring his defensive deficiencies at 3rd because he could hit homers to overcome them. Now, he's kind of a pariah. Hilarious. :redneck

When I posted the Crede to DL post, I was reading the responses and I thought how much **** Josh got after lastyear alot of us (including me) thought he was the next Franchise slugger.

I myself still wanna see Josh be a part of this team someday though

Woofer
08-02-2008, 02:21 PM
Uribe had a good game with the glove last night. If it's fair to complain about him constantly, it's also fair to give him credit where credit is due. This also goes for the other resident Sox punching bags, Swisher and Konerko.