Daver
07-31-2008, 11:36 PM
Did his job.

:AJ:

What time is our flight?

ondafarm
07-31-2008, 11:45 PM
Nice pick. Doing your usual job.

He went 1-4, a single and was run down stupidly trying to take 2nd on the throw.

WhiteSox5187
08-01-2008, 12:27 AM
Nice pick. Doing your usual job.

He went 1-4, a single and was run down stupidly trying to take 2nd on the throw.
Do you have money on these things? You're the only person who really seems hellbent on winning these things.

BleacherBandit
08-01-2008, 12:31 AM
Josh Fields? :wink:

Daver
08-01-2008, 12:32 AM
Do you have money on these things? You're the only person who really seems hellbent on winning these things.

He seriously dislikes me and my opinions, and uses vague posts in the the PTC winner threads to express that.

His time might be better spent calling Ranger on the post game show.

doublem23
08-01-2008, 12:38 AM
TBGR: Twins Fans Bad, Bullpen Worse (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/rwas/index.php?category=4&id=3657)

Blegh.

ondafarm
08-01-2008, 09:33 AM
He seriously dislikes me and my opinions, and uses vague posts in the the PTC winner threads to express that.

PTC previously was a very high traffic area. I even offerred to withdraw from the competition and take over the process, so that moderators could use their time on other tasks.

What I seriously dislike is how Daver has turned the PTC contest into a farce, using it as an venue to mock serious competitors, not really keep score (when was the last update?) and demonstrate for all his constant disdain for people with real knowledge of baseball.

chisoxfanatic
08-01-2008, 01:06 PM
TBGR: Twins Fans Bad, Bullpen Worse (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/rwas/index.php?category=4&id=3657)

Blegh.
That's an absolutely brilliant third paragraph.

FarWestChicago
08-01-2008, 10:24 PM
PTC previously was a very high traffic area. I even offerred to withdraw from the competition and take over the process, so that moderators could use their time on other tasks.

What I seriously dislike is how Daver has turned the PTC contest into a farce, using it as an venue to mock serious competitors, not really keep score (when was the last update?) and demonstrate for all his constant disdain for people with real knowledge of baseball.No, the problem is you are seriously mentally disturbed. You have real problems. Good bye.

I should add, if you feel the need to defend the psychotic ondafarm, you will also be whacked. Keep it to yourself if you are also deranged.

Brian26
08-02-2008, 02:20 PM
No, the problem is you are seriously mentally disturbed. You have real problems. Good bye.

I should add, if you feel the need to defend the psychotic ondafarm, you will also be whacked. Keep it to yourself if you are also deranged.

I was sort of hoping to hear his explanation of exactly when he saw Ted Williams take batting practice in person. :redneck