PDA

View Full Version : Here is something that isn't outrageous!

pythons007
07-31-2008, 02:51 PM
Besides all the ridiculous trade rumors going about Manny, Fuentes, Street, etc. How does everyone feel about trying to reaquire Freddy Garcia? I mean we need another arm either as a SP or a long reliever. He is a "family member" of Ozzie. What are the chances of Kenny getting Freddy? At least this might be a discussion worth having without all the pipedreams!

Optipessimism
07-31-2008, 02:54 PM
What about those rumors are any more ridiculous than your average trade rumor? All three of those rumors have come from people who are supposed to be credible in their field of spreading bull****.

Freddy should throw the ball first before he's discussed.

pythons007
07-31-2008, 02:57 PM
What about those rumors are any more ridiculous than your average trade rumor? All three of those rumors have come from people who are supposed to be credible in their field of spreading bull****.

He scheduled to throw on Monday. So that is right around the corner!

SouthSide2Ship
07-31-2008, 03:00 PM

relax francis. (stripes movie line)

this is an internet message board. this isn't NPR. this is a great place for entertaining runaway rumors!:happybday

peeonwrigley
07-31-2008, 03:15 PM
relax francis. (stripes movie line)

Lighten up, Francis.

35th and Shields
08-06-2008, 03:32 PM
Besides all the ridiculous trade rumors going about Manny, Fuentes, Street, etc. How does everyone feel about trying to reaquire Freddy Garcia? I mean we need another arm either as a SP or a long reliever. He is a "family member" of Ozzie. What are the chances of Kenny getting Freddy? At least this might be a discussion worth having without all the pipedreams!

I doubt he'll sign cheap but with our pitchers at 6+ era after the all-star break I wouldn't mind him. 4-5 really good starts from him down the stretch could very possibly punch our ticket to october

Ziggy S
08-07-2008, 01:44 AM
At the very least, Big Game Freddy could help out Javy at 4:20 :hippie: and maybe Vazquez wouldn't crap his pants when facing teams not named the KC Serfs.